News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Bobbles~!

Started by Dog Food, March 10, 2011, 02:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Check here for updates on money, shop items, etc (you can still use this thread to buy or use inventory items, etc). You can also use that topic for specific interactions pertaining to the Rec Room.

HERE: Bobbles' job. He works mainly in advice, but deviates from his regular formula from time to time when he's bored or has no inspiration. He also acknowledges requests and feeds off participation from the people that are affected by his work. On the weeknights he sucks dick in a dark, dank alley.

Quote from: Original Post[spoiler][/spoiler]

I bought one for NSFCD. It should arrive in 1-2 business days (+ allow 0-1 days for processing).
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 04:29:13 PM
Uh what
I bought a Bobbles for NSFCD.

What you're seeing in the still image is part of the ad I saw on TV. I didn't have time to record it, so I just snapped a few pictures and compiled them together (sorry for the crappy quality, I used my phone). It's slightly out of order, but I think you can get the picture.

I'm tracking it right now and it's still being processed. They'll probably send it tomorrow. Which means earliest it will arrive is Saturday. But it'll definitely get here by Monday, if nothing else.

Kayo

Quote from: KJ on March 10, 2011, 05:00:01 PM

What you're seeing in the still image is part of the ad I saw on TV. I didn't have time to record it, so I just snapped a few pictures and compiled them together (sorry for the crappy quality, I used my phone). It's slightly out of order, but I think you can get the picture.

I'm tracking it right now and it's still being processed. They'll probably send it tomorrow. Which means earliest it will arrive is Saturday. But it'll definitely get here by Monday, if nothing else.
What is a Bobbles then and how is it for NSFCD

YOU'RE MESSING WITH US
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

I am equally as confuzzed, and I wish you would TELL US WHAT A BOBBLES IS!

Dog Food

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 05:26:56 PM
What is a Bobbles then and how is it for NSFCD

YOU'RE MESSING WITH US
Quote from: Tiger Barb on March 11, 2011, 07:59:46 AM
I am equally as confuzzed, and I wish you would TELL US WHAT A BOBBLES IS!

Quote from: DictionaryBobbles
-noun
1. a repeated, jerky movement; bob.
2. a momentary fumbling or juggling of a batted or thrown baseball.
3. an error; mistake.
4. a small ball of fabric usually used decoratively, as in a fringe or other trimming.

I got an email saying they sent it early today. So I'd expect it by Monday. Possibly Saturday, but I doubt that. Then you can see and understand Bobbles with your own eyes.

Kayo

You bought an error for $29.99?

[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Kayo on March 11, 2011, 06:10:36 PM
You bought an error for $29.99?
Must have been a mistake.

I didn't actually buy it; I had a gift card.

Kayo

Quote from: KJ on March 11, 2011, 06:18:16 PM
Must have been a mistake.

I didn't actually buy it; I had a gift card.
I can almost understand paying that much for a decorative ball of fabric, but not an error. Or a hand job.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Silverhawk79

Quote from: KJ on March 10, 2011, 05:00:01 PM

That looks suspiciously like your handwriting.
HMMMMM?

Dog Food

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 12, 2011, 03:44:21 PM
That looks suspiciously like your handwriting.
HMMMMM?
STALKER

Oh, look - my package has arrived!

I'm going to get his room ready. Meanwhile, you can do whatever you'd like with him. Just try to be nice, okay?

Also, you guys can decide whether you need that manual, or if we should just throw it in the trash.
What do you want to do with the manual?
> Keep it!
> Throw it out!

Silverhawk79

I'd keep it. It could be like a Mogwai or a Gremlin.

SkyMyl

I guess keep the manual. Could secretly be a necronomicon for all we know.

Dog Food

Manual will be kept. And his room is ready to be used:

(*cough*that's a bean bag chair and a toy basket, although I'm sure you can tell because I'm an amazing artist*cough*)
You guys can do whatever you'd like now. Just try not to hurt the little guy.