News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The super pokemon game MUST be invented NOW!!!

Started by Transient Link, November 10, 2007, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

えっちーせんぱい

That would proably fit better in as a MMO.

Also, the DS Cards don't have enough Memory for that.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Blaziken on December 14, 2007, 06:11:36 PM
That would proably fit better in as a MMO.

Also, the DS Cards don't have enough Memory for that.
then for wii...it could be a whole new kind of pokemon game! Like collesium cept 100 times better!

X_Hero

Hmm... I just thought of another idea... It can use a slightly different battle style. It's still RPG, but it plays out more like an action game. I remember making a post somewhere about it... I'll see if I can find it.

Avion-Finch

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Matt

Imo 3d/wii version of pokemon would take away from the generation, and i mean it would be kinda of dumb playing on the wii, i mean come on... Surely the ds can handle it, but the thing is, their wouldn't be a new region and it would be the just the pokemon and the 4 regions and possably the islands and battle fontier. No other bonuses or new features, though it may be possable but the game would corrupt or be messed easily. Idk but it would be awesome if they put them all together.

major tom

Eh... I don't think it'd work out. Technologically it's possible, but I just don't know how they'd handle four major regions in one game.

I think we should get a gold and silver remake for the DS. It'd pwn.

Kratoyd

Sure, this would be good, but wasn't this everyone's dream in the 3rd generation, too?
They wanted the 3 regions in one game.
Nintendo makes Colloseum.
They want four regions in on game.
Nintendo makes XD.
They want 5 regions.
Nintendo makes D/P.
They want 6 regions.
Nintendo makes Ranger/PMD/etc.
They want 8+ regions.
See how this will keep on going, and might even be their marker for the end of Pokemon?
They'd have to make the games all in the new game, with a new region.
This game would take forever to complete, and take up so much space it would surpass the limits of the DS.
Putting this game on the Wii would change the traditional playing style, but if they don't put in the Wii's control style, people will complain.
And Nintendo's market strategy is that you have to buy all the games in the "generation" and go to events to catch them all.

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!

Saraneth

I have wanted a game like this forever! We need to petition for the game!