News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

So... Why? (Platinum)

Started by JrDude, April 10, 2009, 03:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

In Platinum, there was a slight weather change in the first city, and a little bit beyond that. But why? Besides the 2 cities, there's no effect on the rest of Sinnoh, everything is the same. So why the slight change? Was it just to change the main character's clothes? or will it be explained later? If it will be explained in the game, please put it in a spoiler box, I'm only at the champ of the Elite 4.
[move][/move]
Dude .

darkmario

I think it was just to make the trainer's cloths make sense. It would be cool if it  had something to do with a legend.

jnfs2014

I think it has to do with Cyrus trying to create a new world, which made the climate slightly colder.

JrDude

Quote from: Lord Layton Jr on April 10, 2009, 11:38:01 AM
I think it has to do with Cyrus trying to create a new world, which made the climate slightly colder.
Wasn't he trying to make a new world in the D/P? except with only Dialga/Palkia (Woah, just noticed that their names are D/P as well)

Another question: Why is Palkia Water/Dragon? What does water have to do with him creating space or whatever?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude on April 10, 2009, 10:52:55 PM
Quote from: Lord Layton Jr on April 10, 2009, 11:38:01 AM
Wasn't he trying to make a new world in the D/P? except with only Dialga/Palkia (Woah, just noticed that their names are D/P as well)

Another question: Why is Palkia Water/Dragon? What does water have to do with him creating space or whatever?
I think the water is just to create an original typing....as such, you could argue that a new, life filled world, would need water.