News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Pokemon TV series to get a new VA cast?

Started by Pokejedservo, January 03, 2008, 06:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokejedservo

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=25919

Apparently according to this PUSA will no longer be using TAJ studios which is the current VA studio for the show. So in another words it seems that there will most likely be a new cast change for the show. Since apparently the current cast is not working out I doubt that PUSA will try to use different New York voice talent again. (IIRC the only reason why PUSA went with the cast that they used was because their first attempt to dub the Mastermind Special was very cheap and very much rushed.) And since I doubt that 4Kids will regain the license I suspect that we'll see a new VA cast for show.

Unless Nintendo makes some sort of surprise alliance with either FUNi or ADV, I suspect that only one out of these 2 regions will be used. Namely either California (Cowboy Bebop, Digimon, Ghost in the Shell SAC, Naruto, Bleach, Trigun, Eureka Seven) or Canada (Death Note, Beast Wars, Reboot, Ranma 1/2, Gundam Wing, Monster Rancher). But still what do you think about this?

Gwen Khan

I was just getting used to some of the voices, I hope Ash's voice is better then it is now

Kat95

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 03, 2008, 06:30:04 PM
I was just getting used to some of the voices, I hope Ash's voice is better then it is now
Yeah,me too.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Kat95 on January 03, 2008, 07:22:28 PM
Yeah,me too.
I second that emotion.

Rayquarian

Again?  Can't they go 5 years without changing the voice actors?
I expect the new ones to be better than the mastermind special voices.

HYRULESEAS

It always sounds weird. :( I'm forced to watch it with my little bro. >:(

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

Apollo

i sure hope a boy is voicing ash now

Pokejedservo

Heh turns out there is no Cast change at all, they are just moving the cast to another studio in New York. I don't hate the current cast but that is disappointing.