Main Menu

RP Launch pad thread!

Started by NJNETSFAN15, September 29, 2007, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Quote from: LightningSword on May 10, 2008, 03:31:36 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 10, 2008, 03:08:35 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on May 10, 2008, 03:06:06 PM
It's a very controversial movie, but I loved it. I also saw it on tour when it came to San Francisco. I love it that much. =D
Movie? Why was I not informed?
Not informed of the movie? It came out several years ago: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0294870/?c=1
I thought it was a Broadway musical D:
[move][/move]

Light

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 10, 2008, 03:32:54 PM
It's a very controversial movie, but I loved it. I also saw it on tour when it came to San Francisco. I love it that much. =D
Not informed of the movie? It came out several years ago: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0294870/?c=1
It was a broadway musical. About ten years after it came out, they made it into a movie, using six of the eight original broadway actors.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Quote from: LightningSword on May 10, 2008, 03:37:35 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on May 10, 2008, 03:32:54 PM
It was a broadway musical. About ten years after it came out, they made it into a movie, using six of the eight original broadway actors.
That's cool.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

I saw the movie, which I thought was a lot better than the play. How would the story go? Find love while infected with AIDS O.o? Actually, I can see it. Live life while with AIDS and all that stuff. I'd probably join with a little more info.

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 11, 2008, 05:58:26 AM
I saw the movie, which I thought was a lot better than the play. How would the story go? Find love while infected with AIDS O.o? Actually, I can see it. Live life while with AIDS and all that stuff. I'd probably join with a little more info.
The story would most likely be post-Rent, set in December of 1999. You could either choose to be one of the seven remaining main characters, or you could also make an original character. It's basically about trying to get by in difficult times in New York. The objective is to live until the New Year, and to the end of the Millennium. There will also be the deal with Christmas, and you'll try to buy gifts for others, or maybe keep the money for yourself. You could also attend Life Support meetings.

I know, sounds kinda bad, but it's still in the blackboard stage...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on May 11, 2008, 09:40:39 AM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on May 11, 2008, 05:58:26 AM
The story would most likely be post-Rent, set in December of 1999. You could either choose to be one of the seven remaining main characters, or you could also make an original character. It's basically about trying to get by in difficult times in New York. The objective is to live until the New Year, and to the end of the Millennium. There will also be the deal with Christmas, and you'll try to buy gifts for others, or maybe keep the money for yourself. You could also attend Life Support meetings.

I know, sounds kinda bad, but it's still in the blackboard stage...
Actually, I think it sounds good. We need more Town Based RPs. You could give a list of available jobs and the places you can go, and maybe add events for certain days.

Kilroy

I just posted an RP, if anyone cares :P
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

captainjacksparrow

what do you think of a metal gear solid rp?

Max Headroom

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 28, 2008, 09:27:30 PM
what do you think of a metal gear solid rp?
I'd join if there was an original story and no spoilers.
[move][/move]

Super

I would do an RP if people would join.

Macawmoses

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on June 28, 2008, 10:36:08 PM
I would do an RP if people would join.
Only if it is awesome.

Super

Macawmoses

Then I would participate.

captainjacksparrow

RP IS NOW UP ANR RUNNING. ITS MGS RP