News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Create A Mario Power Up!

Started by JrDude, January 22, 2010, 12:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I am now hosting a mini contest that people read but usually don't enter, it's a Create a Mario Power Up Contest!
To qualify, you must have the following:
What it's called.
Either a description of what the item looks like, or a sprite of what it looks like (I prefer it to be the sprite).
Either a description of what Mario looks like while using the item, or an edited sprite of what he would look like (again, sprite preferred) If you do a pic of Luigi too, it's a bonus, do the 2 Toads from NSMBW and it's another bonus.
What the item does when released (EX: Mushroom slides along the floor, flower's stay on top of the block, stars jump around, etc.)
What it does when being used.
Optional: Any other information needed to be known.

[spoiler=Example]The item I created is basically a Metal Cap replacement. Though I think it was actually used in a Mario Party game or something, but mine's different and just an example.
Metal Mushroom.

Slides along the floor very slowly, makes enemies hop a little when it falls and hits the floor.
It's like the star, makes you invincible temporarily, but also lets you sink to the bottom of the floor when in the water, can be used to press rusty/big switches.
Other: This item is not like the rest, it is too heavy to just "absorb," it must fall on top of you for it to activate. If it falls to the ground and won't be falling again, you can pick it up and put it on a higher ledge.
[/spoiler]

Winner may get something, maybe a rank if a mod is willing to make one, or maybe it won't be a contest just a place to create ideas. GO!
[move][/move]
Dude .