News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Your worst character?

Started by Metalbott, April 25, 2008, 09:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on May 01, 2008, 12:16:53 PM
Mine's probably Jiggs.  I hate playing as her.  Her down B is hard to use when your facing good players.  Her up b sucks cuz it's got no range and she has weak defense.

Then stick with Pound and her air moves ;)

I'm really bad with Olimar as well, but I'm trying to get better with him.  I think once I get his moves down it should be easier.

Mutilator7

Olimar and Snake have weird combat methods, but i can play as them.

I cannot play as zelda or sonic, is there a move that doesn't make him roll up in a ball?

Ridley

Quote from: Cornwad on May 04, 2008, 02:29:32 PM
Mine's probably Jiggs.  I hate playing as her.  Her down B is hard to use when your facing good players.  Her up b sucks cuz it's got no range and she has weak defense.

I'm really bad with Olimar as well, but I'm trying to get better with him.  I think once I get his moves down it should be easier.

Big fat liar!!!!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Quote from: Ridley on May 17, 2008, 09:41:51 AM

Big fat liar!!!!
:D
I posted this when I first started using Olimar. I guess I've improved with him since :P

Ridley

Quote from: Cornwad on May 17, 2008, 09:47:44 AM

Big fat liar!!!!
I posted this when I first started using Olimar. I guess I've improved with him since :P

You have. Olimar is awsome because of you.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

IAMTHEGAMER

yoshi,im only good with him on target tests
Many fans clamored for Wario to join the fray, and so now he finally makes his appearance...

Kilroy

Quote from: Ridley on May 17, 2008, 09:51:56 AM

Big fat liar!!!!

You have. Olimar is awsome because of you.
You're mean :(
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Daft Pink

Big fat liar!!!!
You have improved a lot then. :)