News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Club Nintendo comes to America by end of this year

Started by WiiGuy, October 02, 2008, 10:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Cammie Doawaywith confirms that NOA's version will be a mix of Japan's and Europes. Some digital content, more physical content in the first year.

Too bad they took away the forums so now we can't celebrate/complain to the masses. But lets hope they give away some good stuff.
...̅̅̅

Nayrman

Quote from: mackormoses on October 06, 2008, 04:12:37 PM
Cammie Doawaywith confirms that NOA's version will be a mix of Japan's and Europes. Some digital content, more physical content in the first year.

can I PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE get my Mario and Luigi gamecube controllers? Those were awesome...

I actually like the physical content better because it's stuff you can't get elsewhere most of the time...

Macawmoses

Quote from: Nayrman on October 09, 2008, 04:01:13 AM

can I PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE get my Mario and Luigi gamecube controllers? Those were awesome...

I actually like the physical content better because it's stuff you can't get elsewhere most of the time...
I do too, and most Europeans want it that way. I'm worried, I mean, if they move digital, it'll be crap like Wallpapers. Regardless, I think the first year should be great.

Tupin

Quote from: mackormoses on October 11, 2008, 01:30:40 PM

I do too, and most Europeans want it that way. I'm worried, I mean, if they move digital, it'll be crap like Wallpapers. Regardless, I think the first year should be great.
They say America and Europe are too big to have every reward physical.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on October 11, 2008, 01:59:09 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on October 11, 2008, 01:30:40 PM

They say America and Europe are too big to have every reward physical.

Then have both physical and digital prizes.....
not that hard to do....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Macawmoses

Quote from: Lotos on October 24, 2008, 04:29:15 PM
Please tell me they're for real  ;D
Uh, yes, it's been confirmed by Soccer Mom and Reggie.