<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Update: Might get a Genesis... *some stuff came in*

Started by Nayrman, December 21, 2008, 10:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 22, 2008, 08:31:30 PM

why can't sega make Sonic games like the ones on genesis? :(

Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure are the closest you'll get to the Genesis games for a while.

Nayrman

Quote from: Zero on December 23, 2008, 08:56:07 AM

Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure are the closest you'll get to the Genesis games for a while.
Rush is actually better than most of the genesis games...save for S3&K, best Sonic game ever.

Oh, I got a couple of the things, I updated with pics on the origional post! Sadly, no genesis system yet *daw*

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 26, 2008, 06:09:51 PM
Pretty nice, I love Sonic and Knuckles.
Yea, I got the manual and it had offers for S&K t-shirts and backpacks that have the game emblem on it...
darn I wish that offer was still up cuz I would so buy some XD

Shujinco2

Quote from: Nayrman on December 26, 2008, 06:06:35 PM
Quote from: Zero on December 23, 2008, 08:56:07 AM

Rush is actually better than most of the genesis games...save for S3&K, best Sonic game ever.

Oh, I got a couple of the things, I updated with pics on the origional post! Sadly, no genesis system yet *daw*
0_O

Better than Sonic 2?

THAT'S BLASPHEMY!!!!!

And on topic: COMIX ZONE MAN! GET IT! I COMMAND YOU!

Oh, and I almost forgot about Fatal Labrynth. That's fun too.

Nayrman

intercourse er who I bought the Genesis from literally JUST shipped the Genesis system ONLY (no power adapter or A/V cables or controller!).
Needless to say I sent an e-mail, but my previous 2 emails havent been answered yet, so I doubt he'll respond.
I went ahead and ordered a six button controller for Genesis and a power adapter compatible with Genesis 2,3, and game gear.
Cost be about an extra 20 bucks, the bastard. At least he sent Sonic 3 in great condition but geez.

Tupin

You know, you could have gotten it for a lot less on eBay, with a more reliable seller.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.