News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Zelda Wii Trailer This October?

Started by Doodle, September 08, 2009, 06:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Source

QuoteAccording to our insider source who wishes to remain anonymous, Nintendo is working hard to get a trailer made on a working build of the next Wii Zelda game. According to our source, the trailer will launch in October at an upcoming conference [Nintendo Business media summit?] and it will show shed some light onto the mystery of why Link didn?t have a sword.

As much as we can speculate to what is in the trailer, I hope to see that there is atleast a mention of Wii Motion Plus in the next Zelda game. What do you guys think about that?
I can't wait for this. I really want to see what this game will look and play like.
YEAH

Nayrman

Hell, I just want to see if Nintendo can make a Zelda game that either is paying blatant omage to OoT or completely copying it.

Besides, I already know why Link doesn't have a sword. That girl in the picture is the spirit of the Master Sword. It's Nintendo guys, OoT was the closest they ever made to making an "epic" story to one of their main franchises.

SkyMyl

"According to our insider source who wishes to remain anonymous"

I doubt it.

Quote from: Nayrman on September 08, 2009, 06:21:45 PM
It's Nintendo guys, OoT was the closest they ever made to making an "epic" story to one of their main franchises.
What the hell is Majora's Mask, then?

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 08, 2009, 06:41:44 PM
"According to our insider source who wishes to remain anonymous"

I doubt it.
What the hell is Majora's Mask, then?
As much as I like MM, it's more of a side story that happens to be epic.
Oddly enough after OoT it's still the best 3D Zelda game... by a mile strangely.

Macawmoses

I'm bored with Zelda. PH was boring. So was TP. I really don't want more boring Zelda titles. Let me know once they've decided not to add trains and poop into their games too. Honestly, it's just frustrating. My biggest hope is that we'll get true Archery mechanics, similar to WSR...then, maybe, it'd be hardcore.

Nayrman

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on September 08, 2009, 06:51:34 PM
I'm bored with Zelda. PH was boring. So was TP. I really don't want more boring Zelda titles. Let me know once they've decided not to add trains and s*** into their games too. Honestly, it's just frustrating. My biggest hope is that we'll get true Archery mechanics, similar to WSR...then, maybe, it'd be hardcore.
And quit doing nothing with the story.
I know Miyamoto hates stories in general for his franchises but for god's sake Zelda desperately needs one other than "It's time to SSAAAAAAAVVVVEEEE the princess again!"

Magnum

Well they tried to make a story line for TP, it was just pathetic and pretty much said, "Oh lol, Ganondorf is the bad guy again, and he's evil. Go hit him with your sword!"

Meh, I wasn't ever a HUGE Zelda fan, but I like it. So I hope this next one is good.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

bluaki

The idea of hyping a trailer of a game is kinda funny. Well, that itself we do quite a bit when looking forward to things like E3, but for us to know when a trailer will be released and what game it's for over a month before it's actually shown to us is rather strange.

I'll save any opinion on the next Zelda game until there's actually some info about it, personally.

Mutilator7

I like playing zelda because it's zelda, but nintendo is the only company i know that can make the same game over and over again and get away with it (technically). And not just zelda, super mario bros is another one, so i get to ride yoshi in the new super mario galaxy, woop de doo.

Triforceman22

I have faith in Nintendo when it comes to making zelda.
I havn't been too dissapointed with any Zelda game. (Zelda CDI wasn't made by nintendo)

Besides they've been developing this one since Twilight Princess came out.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Custom

Quote from: Triforceman22 on September 13, 2009, 01:47:04 PM
I have faith in Nintendo when it comes to making zelda.
I havn't been too dissapointed with any Zelda game. (Zelda CDI wasn't made by nintendo)

Besides they've been developing this one since Twilight Princess came out.

CDi was more hardcore than PH.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Triforceman22

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on October 02, 2009, 12:26:07 PM
hardcore, yes, but better?
FUCK NO
at least the CD-i's had their laugh factor. But yea, I agree with this.

JrDude

Ooh, I wanna see, I personally liked TP.
And I still kinda doubt that the girl is the spirit of the MASTER Sword, but I still think she's basically the sword. Also after playing WW again, I re-noticed how the girl looks like the Great Fairy, so let's see if Nintendo will surprise us, I doubt it, but who knows?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on October 02, 2009, 01:12:41 PM
at least the CD-i's had their laugh factor. But yea, I agree with this.

MAH BOI