News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Use Your Axe!

Started by Macawmoses, February 09, 2010, 09:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=113804

Rock of the Dead. If you watch the video, well, you'll sort of get the gist. It is basically a GH/RB type game...but with zombies. And if Call of Duty has proven anything, it's that we all love zombies. Nazi zombies are in a league of their own.

To be honest, I'm not sure how the game will be. But it certainly looks to be a lot better than having my wii guitar gather dust. What do you think?

Silverhawk79

I was excited by the description...but watching the video makes me not want it.

Macawmoses

The video makes me like it more D: The idea is still concerning though.

Red

The concept is quite interesting, and the gameplay looked....odd.

But it still looks semi-fun. However, no licensed music could be a good or bad thing. I can't wait to see more though. 

RX-78-2

This game quite possibly could make me take my Wii out after a few months of non-use. I just hope that the gameplay uses at least most of the features of the latest GH and RB games. I also wish that the notes scrolled the same way as in GH and RB. They should also add in boss battles with long songs.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Custom

I WILL RAPE SO HARD AT THIS GAME

Quote from: HorribleToad on February 14, 2010, 09:51:54 PM
This game quite possibly could make me take my Wii out after a few months of non-use. I just hope that the gameplay uses at least most of the features of the latest GH and RB games. I also wish that the notes scrolled the same way as in GH and RB. They should also add in boss battles with long songs.

i want it to scroll like this

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

RX-78-2

Awesome song.

I don't really have a problem with that kind of scrolling, but the bass pedal would take some getting used to after playing GH and RB for so long. I'd probably have to learn how to play the notes starting from the easiest difficulty, but I'm kind of looking forward to an experience like that.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************