News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

What would you do?

Started by Tao Atlas, October 07, 2007, 11:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tao Atlas

Yeah, this is just a random question. I have a brand new, imported copy of Ryusei no Rockman Leo, and Rockman ZX Advent. They're both a few months old because I ordered them before the games were released in America, but they've never been opened. I'm dying to play both, but I traded in my DS Lite shortly before they arrived because Play Asia's shipping was messed up and it took so long to deliver I forgot I bought them xD

Now, I have three Xbox 360 Games I can trade in to have roughly enough credit to buy a brand new DS Lite. However, one of those games is Halo 3. I'm not a big fan of FPS games, but I will admit matchmaking owns.

Now, if you were in my position, what would you do? Trade in those games and get the DS Lite now, or wait about two weeks and keep the games?

BradHummr

I would wait about two weeks and keep the games. It's only two weeks and you'd probably wish you could play those games again anyway. The DS is a great system worth trading games in for, but if you can wait for two weeks, then do it! ;)

NOTE: Keep in mind, I am anti-trading for any game/system anyway. :P

CONMAN15

Quote from: BradHummr on October 08, 2007, 07:10:44 PM
I would wait about two weeks and keep the games. It's only two weeks and you'd probably wish you could play those games again anyway. The DS is a great system worth trading games in for, but if you can wait for two weeks, then do it! ;)

NOTE: Keep in mind, I am anti-trading for any game/system anyway. :P
I agree with everything this person said.

bluej33

I'm with Brad here: I'm strongly against trading in games, because 99% of the time you'll later wish you hadn't. So, just wait a few weeks to save up the cash, and use that to purchase the DS Lite. That's what I'd do, anyways.