News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Your ideas for Assist Trophies for this game

Started by Pokejedservo, October 10, 2007, 04:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokejedservo

Whether they aid you or attack your enemies here you can add all sorts of ideas of 1st/2nd/3rd Party characters to use as Assist Trophies. The rules are...

1. *Use only characters from 1st/2nd/3rd Party Video Games only (aside from those games made by Sony and Microsoft for obvious reasons)
2. Don't use guns but missiles, bombs, lasers, tranquilizer darts and the like are okay
3. Even if they will be rare try not to make them too overpowered

(*= .hack series characters can be allowed since its not just an anime series or a game series but its suppose to be both. So in another words the .hack series is one of the only if not the only Bandai series that can count here.) Here are some ideas of mine...

The various Dr. Wily Robot Masters (Mega Man Series)- They can indirectly be Capcom's answer to Pokemon in this game. Namely how they appear to do their signature moves such as Cut Man's Rolling Cutter, Elec Man's Elec Beam and such. I am thinking of at least all the robot Masters from Mega Man 1-6 if not more.

Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear Solid Series)- Think he could never be in this game? Not exactly, in this concept he'll try to grab you and if he succeeds he will place you in his electric torture device. In which the victim will get a high amount of damage via getting electrocuted if the move connects for a few seconds. If Ocelot fails in grabbing a victim he disappears.

The Cuckoos (Legend of Zelda)- There will be a huge Cuckoo stampede attacking all the opponents on the stage. The damage that a single Cuckoo may seem fairly minor but it can easily add up when there are several Cuckoo on the screen.

Glover (Glover)- Can throw various balls at your opponents in high speeds. Some of them only cause a minor amount of damage (bouncing balls) to more substantial amounts (bowling balls).

I can come up with more later, but still what ideas do you have for Assist Trophies?

Fell

Rabbid: Comes out screaming his lungs out, and smacks the nearest character with a plunger.

Earthworm Jim: Comes, says "GROOVAY!" and blasts his laser Blaster everywhere.

BattleTanx tank: Shoots people. Duh.

.....That's all I can think of. :)

Spongebob does not approve

Cornwad

I like the cuccos, I'd also put in New Age Retro Hippie

NYOXIC

Zant: Could change the stage briefly (if you have played LoZ:TP, you would understand).  The changed arena would be a different boss room from LoZ:TP every time.
[glow=green,2,300]Proud Member of the Royal Kingdom[/glow]

Registered on the original NS on 10/13/06.

Shujinco2

Mine...

Cuccoo attack (LOZ series)

Bunch of cuccoos come and attack everybody.

Pretty basic, really, but it seemed a LOT of people liked this one!

Pokejedservo

Here are some more ideas...

Duck King (Fatal Fury/KOF)- Break dances all about in the stage attacking any opponent in his path

Mach Rider (Mach Rider)- Kind of Excitebike but MR will also blast your opponents a few times as well.

Franzika Von Karma (Phoenix Wright)- Will lash at you a few times with her whip

The Fear (Metal Gear Solid 3)- Will hop down from the top of the stage and will shot any opponent with his poisonous arrows

The Pain (Metal Gear Solid 3)- Shoots any opponent with his "Bullet Bees"

Bahamut (Final Fantasy)- A really powerful fire breathing attack

Astaroth (Soul Calibur series)- Swings his axe about

Triforce_Luigi

The Giants (Legend of Zelda): Don't know what ther could do...

The Moon(Legend of Zelda):Crashes into the stage, dealing damage to all.

The Koopa Bros.(Paper Mario): They do their attack where the form a tower and start spinning.

Bill Blaster(Mario):Fires Bullet Bills

Viruses(Dr.Mario):Jump on characters, making them slower, while sapping their health.

Fawful(Mario): Uses his headgear to attack while yelling "I have fury!"
Advance Wars Tank: What do you think?

Tetra (Zelda): A pirate ship appears in the background and fires cannonballs. Tetra appears on the stage and swings her sword around.

Paint Roller (Kirby): Skates around the stage, damaging anyone who touches. Also creates liing paintings that attack.

Kracko (Kirby): Flys into the air, dropping thunderbolts.

Waddle Dee (Kirby): Walks around the stage, lightly damaging any who touch

Waddle Doo (Kirby): Same as above, but occasionally uses a laser whip

Team Rocket (Pokemon): Jessie, James, and Meowth appear, say there motto, and attack with their Pokemon.

Topi (Ice Climbers): Same as they did in Melee

Polar Bear (Ice Climbers): Same as in Melee.

Excite Truck: Drives around the stage, running everyone over

Tingle (Legend of Zelda): Appears and floats away

Raphael the Raven (Paper Mario): Calls the ravens to attack while stomping around

Is that enough for ya?

Cornwad

Soldiers (Advance Wars) : These pixely little fellas will run around and shoot players.
Jill (Drill Dozer): Jill will fly across the screen with her Drill Dozer, grinding up opponents.

Triforce_Luigi

Heh. Thought of aome more:

Eggplant Wizard: Whatever he does in that game.

Rundas: Uses random attacks from Corruption

Gandrayda:Shapeshifts into a random character in the match and attacks everyone other than the summoner.

Ghor: Attacks wildly, firing a plasma beam.

Misty: Attacks with her Pokemon and her fists

Geist: Possesses a character and makes them immobile.

Simon Belmont: Attacks with his whip and vampire killing tools.

Fell

Quote from: Cornwad on October 11, 2007, 06:13:56 PM
Soldiers (Advance Wars) : These pixely little fellas will run around and shoot players.
Jill (Drill Dozer): Jill will fly across the screen with her Drill Dozer, grinding up opponents.

Yeah peoples, (Not talking to you cornwad) Those are actually in the game.

Spongebob does not approve

Red

Kirby air rider: Warp that goes from side to side multiple times 5-8% each hit. 2-5 hits.

Geno

Geno... If he isn't a playable character
Mallow
Booster
Smithy

Pokejedservo

PhilliesPhan

http://oneclickwifi.net/
Awesome site!
Check it out, I'm PhilliesPhan on there also!

X-3

NOA_Andy: Ends the match without notice. (Heh, just a joke)
NOA_Reggie: Kicks the ass of a random player and takes their name. (Seriously, if that person wins the match afterwards, their name won't be announced)

Mii: Attacks a nearby player, and will look like one of your Miis.