News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Your ideas for Assist Trophies for this game

Started by Pokejedservo, October 10, 2007, 04:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Monty Mole: Digs around randomly, causing damage when it touches
Boo:Scares a character, freezing them fora little bit.
Amazee Dazee: Puts characters to sleep
Mallow:Uses thunderbolts

Pokejedservo

Damnd (Final Fight)- He whistles and as the various Minor Mad Gear goons come to his aid, you must fight them off quickly. (But not too worry for their fairly weak.) But while you do so he'll try to do a surprise somersault attack so keep your guard up.

Boss Fly (Mario Paint's Fly swatting bonus game)- Will not only fly about ramming into opponents but also launch its fast swarm of smaller bugs that can also cause damage.

Jinpachi (Tekken 5)- Does his infamous projectile attack on any unlucky opponent in his way.

Stanley (Donkey Kong 3)- Shoots Bug Spray at you, not only does damage but can stun an opponent as well.

yotwo

phyco manis:appears turns the television to video like in mgs1 than laughs manically than changes it back all characters are effected as in if the other characters were using your tv to see

gex:appears says geez this is boring than changes the television too another channel not really another channel its still the game but characters fight in different genres of television shows and this goes on for about 5 minutes than you hear gex say theres nothing on than he points his remote to himself and he leaves until he is called upon again

Pokejedservo

Daft Pink

I have an idea

Tom Nook:

He makes a whole bunch of items fall, but if you take one of the items that he makes, your percentage goes up.

Ridley

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 15, 2007, 09:10:07 PM
I have an idea

Tom Nook:

He makes a whole bunch of items fall, but if you take one of the items that he makes, your percentage goes up.

That is good :)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Pokejedservo

DededeCloneChris

Pokejedservo

Isn't that a regular part of "New Pork City"?

Avion-Finch

Elite Beat Agents. Dance and make the summoner faster stronger, and can jump higher(if you switch language to Japanese, the ouendan will come instead)

Wes (pokemon Colloseum) Throws snag balls at all enemies which capture them for a bit(similar to yoshis egg) the snag balls can then be thrown off the edge.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Java

Birdo (Mario) - Stands somewhere shooting eggs at everyone.

Boo (Mario) - Flys around going through characters and when he does he freezes them?

Pokemon Rival (Pokemon) - A Pokemon Rival appears and throws three Pokeballs which obviously attack people.

The Cloud thing with an eye (Kirby) - Goes around shooting people with a lightning bolt.

I don't feel like doing anything else.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Java_Java on October 18, 2007, 05:53:27 PM

Boo (Mario) - Flys around going through characters and when he does he freezes them?

Pokemon Rival (Pokemon) - A Pokemon Rival appears and throws three Pokeballs which obviously attack people.

The Cloud thing with an eye (Kirby) - Goes around shooting people with a lightning bolt.

You mean Kracko?

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Java

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 18, 2007, 06:29:25 PM

You mean Kracko?
I guess it is Kracko.

Red

Quote from: Java_Java on October 18, 2007, 06:40:04 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 18, 2007, 06:29:25 PM

You mean Kracko?
I guess it is Kracko.

I think it is.

thunderhero4

how about...
count bleck: warps the characters to another section of the screen in an instant.

shadow the hedgehog: uses chaos control and slows all players down to about 1/4 their normal speed.

Sylux: stands in the middle launching shock coil shocks everywhere (similar to raikou)

Mii: it chooses a mii from your mii channel at random, it appears, smiles, and all players become that mii. they have the same moves, but looking alike makes chaos.

dread kong: attacks the player who used the assist trophy.

Popple: steals all items on-screen, including ones in ur hand.

Mega Mushroom: makes one character humoungous (equivalent to 2 super mushrooms)

Master hand: attacks the same way as in other games, cept he has 1/2 health.
tumble (mario party 3): makes players each roll a dice, multiply the results by 10 and u get that much damege.

and finally...

dry bones: cannot be comepletely killed, and can only be killed by fire or explosion, he throws bones around.