News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Does this video prove say that Bowser Jr. is in?

Started by tollhouse2006, October 23, 2007, 08:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tollhouse2006

Hammer Bro was riding Bowser Jr. shaped vehicle.  It has the same shade of green as Bowser Jr.'s head.   If it were representing Bowser it would have his whole head on the front.  What do you think?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

La Pared

Maybe so but i think we all know that Bowser Jr has a great chance of making it anyways.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Java

Cornwad

Bowser is the one who DK and Diddy fight later in that stage :P
So no.

tollhouse2006

That's what they want you to think.  Sakurai always surprises us.  It's best not to assume that it's just Bowser.  Sakurai said Bowser's minions so it's not just Hammer Bro.   ;) ;) Wink!
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Cornwad

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on October 24, 2007, 09:19:03 AM
That's what they want you to think.  Sakurai always surprises us.  It's best not to assume that it's just Bowser.  Sakurai said Bowser's minions so it's not just Hammer Bro.   ;) ;) Wink!

Well DK and Diddy actually fight Bowser in person, and Bowser comes complete with a "Bowser" banner :P
Look it up on YouTube :D

Ridley

Quote from: Cornwad on October 24, 2007, 02:48:41 PM

Well DK and Diddy actually fight Bowser in person, and Bowser comes complete with a "Bowser" banner :P

no you don't go to my archive :P
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Quote from: Ridley on October 24, 2007, 02:50:30 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on October 24, 2007, 02:48:41 PM

no you don't go to my archive :P

Thats where I found it :D