News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Super Mario 2 for GBA

Started by Firemonkeyman13, November 08, 2007, 06:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firemonkeyman13

Ok i'm on this one level it is 5-3 and its a really really long hard level and i got to the end and there is this crab and bubles go around him and he gets bigger and then he throws rocks at you and i don't know how to beat him. please tell me if anyone know

DSWiiMaster42

I got stuck in the first ghost house level. I can't get past there because I keep going around in a circle...I end up at the same place every time.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

THEEVILSPERKY

Jump on the rocks thrown and "pull up" like you would a vegetable from the ground or any other item.

Now you have something to throw.  Is this your first time playing Super Mario Bros. 2..?
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on November 09, 2007, 08:13:25 AM
Jump on the rocks thrown and "pull up" like you would a vegetable from the ground or any other item.

Now you have something to throw.  Is this your first time playing Super Mario Bros. 2..?
I think he's saying Super Mario Advance 2. And that's what I was talking about.

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on November 11, 2007, 12:37:10 PM
Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on November 09, 2007, 08:13:25 AM

I think he's saying Super Mario Advance 2. And that's what I was talking about.

I don't remember any crab bosses exactly in Super Mario World but I haven't played in a while.

Super Mario Advance is Super Mario Bros. 2.
Super Mario Bros. 2 would be the one with 4 playable characters with Wart at the end.
Super Mario Advance 2 is Super Mario World.
Super Mario World 2 is Yoshi's Island.

So.. it's possible to interpret the title in any of those ways.  I never paid any attention to any level markers (i.e., 5-3) in Super Mario World, if there were any, I don't recall any crab bosses, and I remember there being many levels before a Koopa Kid boss, not a crab.

That's why I believe the person is playing the remake of Super Mario Bros. 2 for their GameBoy Advance.  There are level markers and one ending in 3 would make me believe it's a boss level since it's 3 levels per world.

Either way, my crab-fighting advice is more on-topic than your being stuck in a ghost house in a different game, unless I'm mistaken. ~_^
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Allegretto

DSWiiMaster42

I know what all of the Super Mario Advance games are, but I wasn't thinking when I made my post.