News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Zoo Tycoon 2

Started by FearItself, September 25, 2007, 09:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Does anyone else play this?

I'm a real naturalist myself (seriously, I'm certified, even though I am a minor), so I love the game. I also love how your zoo has to gain popularity for you to be able to research for different items (that seems to be realistic, if you think about it). It's definately better than the original, because of the "Zoo Guest Mode" feature which I use in place of Zookeepers and Maintainance Workers.

Is anyone else a Zoo Tycoon fan?

phatyo

The game is really fun. I remember playing for hours with my friend by my side :P They need to make a zoo tycoon 3

FearItself

Zoo Tycoon 3 ftw. xP

I remember playing for hours when my sister got the game (Hehe, it's not mine, but I play it the most), and from then on I was hooked. The graphics of the animals are a lot better, though still sort of choppy close-up in Zoo Guest mode. My guests can never seem to find donation boxes, though. >_>

Galloken

I never played Zoo Tycoon, but I know that it's really fun. I'd play it all day if I had it. I've never really gotten around to buying it though.   :robotsad:

phatyo

Quote from: FearItself on September 26, 2007, 06:31:32 AM
Zoo Tycoon 3 ftw. xP

I remember playing for hours when my sister got the game (Hehe, it's not mine, but I play it the most), and from then on I was hooked. The graphics of the animals are a lot better, though still sort of choppy close-up in Zoo Guest mode. My guests can never seem to find donation boxes, though. >_>
Just like in real life

FearItself

xDD
Actually yeah, that does seem pretty realistic, doesn't it? xD Stupid guests. xP

If you want a manageable zoo, I warn you. DON'T GET PENGUINS!
You start with maybe five or six and after an hour or two I've ended up with 40-50!
And I could never find Penguin number 36! >___o
They multiply like Rabbits, I'm serious! xD

MxKirby

i really liked the 1st one, with the expansions it was awsome. :D

i used to play it all the time when i was little.

i like the 2nd one , though i dont play it as much, it still is awsome and the animals look cool.

im part of the Revs \R\MxKirby: 051649 333287
challenge me anytime

7Deadly$ins

I play it too~ but my graphics card doesn't seem to like Marine Mania... >.>

One thing I like doing, is closing the zoo and trying to simulate real life by making my own ecosystems. It's really difficult, though.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

phatyo

Quote from: FearItself on September 27, 2007, 03:49:42 PM
xDD
Actually yeah, that does seem pretty realistic, doesn't it? xD Stupid guests. xP

If you want a manageable zoo, I warn you. DON'T GET PENGUINS!
You start with maybe five or six and after an hour or two I've ended up with 40-50!
And I could never find Penguin number 36! >___o
They multiply like Rabbits, I'm serious! xD
My lions where very joly :P

Java

I played Zoo Tycoon on the PC.

All my animals bred like crazy. (Chimps, Lions, Zebras, Antelope, Crocs, Polar bears)

It was crazy...

FearItself

Yeah, they do breed like crazy. What I do is, now, I get penguins, and sell them when they're starting to get high in numbers, and that helps profit.