News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Your reaction to sonic?

Started by thunderhero4, November 22, 2007, 08:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how did you react when you first heard or saw sonic is in brawl? post your reaction in detail after you vote...

I was amazed
0 (0%)
I was mezmorized
1 (12.5%)
i was in love
0 (0%)
i thought i was dreaming
0 (0%)
i was surprised
1 (12.5%)
all of the above
3 (37.5%)
i didnt care
2 (25%)
meh, i didnt want him...
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

thunderhero4

what did you do? heres my reaction:

I went on the site on my wii first thing in the morning, and i saw the warning challenger approaching sign, and i thought "cool a newcomer!" so i scrolled down and i stopped before i even got to the picture, the moment i saw the top of the update, next to his icon, i saw the word sonic...i scrolled to his picture and i stared a couple of seconds and adrenalin started pumping through my body...then i started whispering "yes, yes, yes, yes" over and over...i was so happy...and that was also the greatest day of school ive ever had...what a day, i gotta tell ya...

ill be even happier the minute i see vector as a newcomer!

GrimTuesday

Well none of those really, it was a given he was in, I mean who in their right mind would put Snake in but no Sonic? I don't care much for sonic but I was happy about it... until I heard his voice that is  :(

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

DededeCloneChris

I didn't care, I do care to kill him!:D (Sonic for Xbox360 ALMOST accomplished my goal, but no, it had to have a RESET button variation!)

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 22, 2007, 10:30:41 PM
I didn't care, I do care to kill him!:D (Sonic for Xbox360 ALMOST accomplished my goal, but no, it had to have a RESET button variation!)
I thought it was almost a really good game, after all, it was silver's debt, but it had no chaotix, so i rated it as an ok game...

Eizweir

I fell off my chair, then got up and jumped up and down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Triforceman22

I first woke up, went to the computer, went to dojo, I saw the newcomer banner, and I thought it would be like Dedede or someting then I scrolled down.....

My scream was so loud, I woke my parents up. It was thier day off too. :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Eizweir

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 23, 2007, 08:01:42 AM
I first woke up, went to the computer, went to dojo, I saw the newcomer banner, and I thought it would be like Dedede or someting then I scrolled down.....

nice, wake up your parents for the good news... That they don't care for
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

thunderhero4

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 23, 2007, 08:04:54 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 23, 2007, 08:01:42 AM

nice, wake up your parents for the good news... That they don't care for
lol, my dad made a wierd face when i did the yes yes yes yes thing....i dont think he knew... ;D