News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Favourite song of all time

Started by CONMAN15, October 03, 2007, 02:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CONMAN15

I know this is a pretty much impossible decision, but if you had to decide whats your favourite song of all time??

I think I'd go with Blind melon-change.

Some honourable mentions would be: nirvana-polly, neil young-the needle and the damage done, and red hot chili peppers-under the bridge.

Riosan

Right now, it would be Crystal Ball by Keane. Other mentions are A Bad Dream, also by Keane and Superheroes/Human After All by Daft Punk.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Tsu

Achille's Last Stand by Led Zeppelin.

metroidhunter777

Oh, man. Uh...

It's hard to pick just one. Some ones on the top of my list would be:

For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) - AC/DC
Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
November Rain - Guns N' Roses
Electric Eye - Judas Priest
Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
And the song Slash made for Guitar Hero III.

It's just way too hard to choose...

Light

This song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7p2h2Lgpqg

But on a more serious note, I would say this one (as of now): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZtI9RSSP4 I'm a sucker for L'Arc~en~Ciel. :P
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Zovistograt

I can't pick one favorite, but some good ones are "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk and "Tetragrammaton" by the Mars Volta.  Two amazing songs, the former for being the essence of pwn and the latter for being a 16 minute, 41 second trip through a land of guitars, deranged/confusing lyrics, and amazing musical choreography.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Fell

Ohhhh maaaannn........

............Probably...........Cliffs of Dover. My dad played it on his guitar.......Very nostalgic........

Spongebob does not approve