<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Resident Roleplay

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 30, 2007, 09:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 03, 2007, 08:12:36 PM
"I found him on a game rack in Fry's.  Now let's get going."
Joesph plucked the leech off of Viewtifulboy and put it in a small cage. He then sprayed Viewtifulboy's shoulder with healing spray.

"I'll take this back to the lab and analyze it for the T-Virus" Joesph said.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

*takes back* "no!  I'll take care of him myself.  Now get your weapons and let's go."

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 03, 2007, 08:24:19 PM
*takes back* "no!  I'll take care of him myself.  Now get your weapons and let's go."
"Viewtifulboy! Take these." Joesph said, holding out bullets with a clear middle.

"They are bullets filled with an antidote that makes the zombies turn back into normal." Joesph said, handing a box of them to Viewtifulboy.

Viewtifulboy

"I think we need to inject them directly.  shooting a bullet full of them will just go right through. ::)"

They're already dead.  Just shoot the hell out of them.

Triforce_Luigi

"They are not dead. They are infected with a virus. Maybe you should learn the whole story," said Derek as calmly as he could.

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 03, 2007, 08:34:47 PM
"I think we need to inject them directly.  shooting a bullet full of them will just go right through. ::)"

They're already dead.  Just shoot the hell out of them.
"I'm not wasting the vials on zombies." "I took them for the three of us."

"Besides, the bullets are more like blowdarts." Joesph said. "They just barely pierce the skin."

Triforce_Luigi

"Joesph. This guy will never understand. Hes too naive. Just explain everything to him."

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 03, 2007, 08:45:18 PM
"Joesph. This guy will never understand. Hes too naive. Just explain everything to him."
"I don't know where to start." Joesph said with a shrug.

Triforce_Luigi

"Just start with Umbrella Corp. Things fanned out from there."

Tupin

"OK Viewtifulboy, listen closely." Joesph said.

"There was a company who tried to make a serum that would make you immortal. They are called the Umbrella Corporation." Joesph said slowly.

"However, once the serum was tested in lab rats, something went horribly wrong." "They began to mutate, and the serum game them a taste for flesh."

"The scientists tried to keep the rats in the lab, but their lust for flesh drove them out." "They bit other animals, which then proceeded to bite humans." Joesph said, almost completing his story.

Joesph held up a vial and said, "These vials were given to employees of the Umbrella Corporation." "The employees then left town." "The reason they chose this town was because it was small and isolated and they thought it would die out quickly." "But it didn't."

"Understand now, Viewtifulboy?" Joesph said as he gestured for everyone to get in the heli.

Triforce_Luigi

Derek solemnly got into the chopper. The story always saddened him. He wondered if the T-Virus could be wiped out completely.

Viewtifulboy

"*piloting the copter* oh yes.  Let's  go.  :robotveryhappy:.  I am not going to try and murder either of you, so just relax and enjoy the ride. :robotwink:"

Tupin

Joesph sighed and got into the heli.

"He'll never understand." he said as the helicopter just lifted off.

Triforce_Luigi

Viewtifulboy

"oh look.  there's my stop.  and would you look at that?  We're out of gas.  well I'd better use the last parachute since my life is more important. bye"