News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Nibankari (Posting ready, SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR NOW)

Started by X_Hero, December 17, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

Ryuki stood there, awkward and unsure of what to do or say.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 20, 2007, 04:40:13 PM
Ryuki stood there, awkward and unsure of what to do or say.
"Okay, well, you can have a seat in the dining room. I'll bring you something to eat..." She said as she went over to the wood stove and began putting logs in.

Akutai went over and sat down at the small table.

Triforce_Luigi

Okay, I'm finally able to join!

Name: Haseo

Group: Yoshinori

Island of Origin: Kazurhiro

Weapon: A Staff and a small dagger

Appearance: He dons black robes like those worn by scholars. He has brown eyes and black hair.

Bio: Haseo is a typical Yoshinori, other than the fact that, if provoked, he will use magic for combat purposes. He has mastered how to use his magic, but keeps a dagger as a precaution. He wishes to travel to other islands, but despises the hopeful, naive, daydreamers.

X_Hero

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 20, 2007, 05:06:13 PM
Okay, I'm finally able to join!

Name: Haseo

Group: Yoshinori

Island of Origin: Kazurhiro

Weapon: A Staff and a small dagger

Appearance: He dons black robes like those worn by scholars. He has brown eyes and black hair.

Bio: Haseo is a typical Yoshinori, other than the fact that, if provoked, he will use magic for combat purposes. He has mastered how to use his magic, but keeps a dagger as a precaution. He wishes to travel to other islands, but despises the hopeful, naive, daydreamers.

Nice. I'll put you in right now. :)

Nils_13

"Thank you, miss." Ryuki bowed again and went and sat down at the table. He placed his staff against the wall and he hung his book bag over the chair.

X_Hero

The fire in the small wood stove began to burn, and a smell of hickory wafted into the room. There were many hickory trees on the island along with the chrysanthemums.

Akutai just sat there, thinking a moment. What would the other islands be like?

Triforce_Luigi

Haseo decided he would leave for another island. He also decided not to tell anyone, but to sneak away. He knew the way to get to other islands took the form of a warp point which he could activate with magic. He grabbed his staff and dagger and went outside, making his way to the warp point.

((Sorry for taking Nils_13's idea, but I couldn't think of another way to get off the island.))

Nils_13

"Those must be the hickory trees I've read about. I've heard they make an excellent firewood and they're also good for building houses due to their resistance to the weather." Ryuki stated after inhailing the strong scent.

((That's okay TL. It doesn't matter to me.))

X_Hero

"Yeah, they're all over the place here, just like the chrysanthemums. But the trees don't grow just here. There's also some on Michi, the neighboring island." Akutai explained. They grew all over the place there. "But the weird thing is that there's a big path that goes right thought the center of the island, th has no trees for several feet across. There's something weird abut that place, but I don't know what..."

Triforce_Luigi

Haseo used the warp zone to get to an unknown island, though it was covered in chrysanthemums. From that, he gathered he was on Kiku and walked into town.

Nils_13

Quote from: X_Hero on December 20, 2007, 06:12:20 PM
"Yeah, they're all over the place here, just like the chrysanthemums. But the trees don't grow just here. There's also some on Michi, the neighboring island." Akutai explained. They grew all over the place there. "But the weird thing is that there's a big path that goes right thought the center of the island, th has no trees for several feet across. There's something weird abut that place, but I don't know what..."
"We should go there next!"Ryuki exclaimed. He had planned on going there anyway, but it would be more fun to travel with someone istead of just traveling by himself.

"It would be a great place for you to visit first." he continued.

X_Hero

"That would be a good idea. I've always wanted to check it out..." Akutai said, seeming a bit exited.

"Well, who would that be?" Akutai's mother said, looking out the window. Seeming confused, Akutai got up and took a look for himself. He saw a person wearing black robes similar to Ryuki's, with brown eyes and black hair.

"Who is that?" Akutai asked in confusion.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: X_Hero on December 20, 2007, 06:29:56 PM
"That would be a good idea. I've always wanted to check it out..." Akutai said, seeming a bit exited.

"Well, who would that be?" Akutai's mother said, looking out the window. Seeming confused, Akutai got up and took a look for himself. He saw a person wearing black robes similar to Ryuki's, with brown eyes and black hair.

"Who is that?" Akutai asked in confusion.

Haseo felt as if he were being watched for a moment, but he shook the feeling off and approached a house to ask directions.

OOC//Yes, this would be the place you are currently in.

THEBIRD

Solon got his small boat prepared, and headed out towards one of the smaller islands, hoping for a lead.

X_Hero

"Eh... Guess I should see what he needs..." Akutai said, turning to head to the door. He walked over and opened it.

"Uh... Can I help you?" Akutai asked, still a bit confused.