News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Redox attacks Dimentiono with several slashes with both swords. But remember, he was not using Majim, he was using Majim with the aura, Kadjin,(Kad-jin) boosting his speed making it almost impossible to block or dodge.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono teleported out of the way but not before getting hit once or twice. He then appeared behind Redox and quickly created a spiked crystal ball that he threw at him.

Red

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 09, 2008, 03:38:29 PM
Dimentiono teleported out of the way but not before getting hit once or twice. He then appeared behind Redox and quickly created a spiked crystal ball that he threw at him.
Redox went flying and fell into the ground. "That was strong," he said under his breath. The final faze of his "Kadjin state" came. He went berserk. He jump higher than ever along with even more increased power and speed. He put up his hood and disappeared. He reappeared above Dimentiono and let out one final, huge slash with Kadjin.

Wolfpika

"Felldoh! Squall! Oh man, I'm so glad that you guys are ok. Man you missed it! We killed the aparoid queen, and then Metalhead came in to help us, and best of all, we captured the Big Three!"

Red

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Wolfpika

Wolf then picked up some calls from Redox. It appeared that he was calling for help,

"It looks like Redox needs help."

Wolf dashed out on the battle field and spotted Redox fighting Dimentiono. He jumped in and using Iron Tail, knocked the spiked ball out of Dimentiono's hands before he could use it.

ooc//ps. I'm listening to my chem.romance, "Helena" Go MCR!

"Sorry for the holdup Red, but I was busy, healing in fact."

Red

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 09, 2008, 05:02:41 PM
Wolf then picked up some calls from Redox. It appeared that he was calling for help,

"It looks like Redox needs help."

Wolf dashed out on the battle field and spotted Redox fighting Dimentiono. He jumped in and using Iron Tail, knocked the spiked ball out of Dimentiono's hands before he could use it.

ooc//ps. I'm listening to my chem.romance, "Helena" Go MCR!

"Sorry for the holdup Red, but I was busy, healing in fact."
Ooc// I was already hit, I just went berserk. ;)

Fell

Ooc// I'm listening to "Under the wire" by Carbon Leaf. GO CELTIC/ROCK!

Ic// Felldoh wished he could go outside, but he was told he had to rest some more.

Metalhead was ready for more though. After bringing Sly into the holding room, he joined the fight against Dimentiono

Red

Fell

"NO PROB BOB!" He said quoting Bob the Builder. He aimed his gun at Dimentiono.

Red

"Okay...." said Redox confused. He latched the chain to Majim and starting swinging it around his head.

Fell

Wolfpika

Wolf then noticed Ratchet charging towards Metalhead.

"Hey Metal! To your left!"

Wolf then unsheathed his "Twin Moons'' blade and joined Redox in the fight.

Fell

Metalhead whirled around and fired his gun at Ratchet. A bright blue beam launched out of his gun.