News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

(This fight is taking forever! You two have to be on at the same time and finish it. Nobody else can Rp until then.)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

((Alright Ridley, do your thing, and end it! Dr.Hobo, whatever Ridley does, listen, cause I approved of it.))

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 19, 2008, 08:31:40 PM
((Alright Ridley, do your thing, and end it! Dr.Hobo, whatever Ridley does, listen, cause I approved of it.))

((No it is alright. Just pick up the pace a little. Thanks thoguh))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

((Ridley, I'm not trying to godmod here, but for everybody to play sakes, I'm gonna enter you here.))

As Wolf was fighting, he noticed Tabuu standing over the edge of the arena.

"Tabuu?! What the crap are you doing?"

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 20, 2008, 08:06:32 AM
((Ridley, I'm not trying to godmod here, but for everybody to play sakes, I'm gonna enter you here.))

As Wolf was fighting, he noticed Tabuu standing over the edge of the arena.

"Tabuu?! What the crap are you doing?"

((Fine))

*All of a sudden a group of 20 aparoids appear. I appear behind them.* "I applaud you all but I am afraid it is time, time for the rise of the emissary!" *At the wave of my hand a subspace bomb appears in the middle of the room and they attacked! It didn't matter if they were Sony or Nintendo, they attacked everyone!* " You might also recall the shadow forms of the Sony agents. Well they were made of shadow bugs! As for you Dimentiono, I'm offering that you join me. Either you are with me or against me. If you accept my offer, then follow me.” *Tabuu teleports away.*
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

"YOU IDIOT! THIS ISN'T SMASH BROTHERS TABUU!" Wolf then felt his final form powering down.

Just my luck...

Wolf glowed and then his suit was removed and Riku emerged from the light.

"We got to get them away from that bomb!"

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 20, 2008, 08:19:27 AM
"YOU IDIOT! THIS ISN'T SMASH BROTHERS TABUU!" Wolf then felt his final form powering down.

Just my luck...

Wolf glowed and then his suit was removed and Riku emerged from the light.

"We got to get them away from that bomb!"

"I know, this is more. I will use my power to have the subspace rule everything"! *Tabuu said as he was fading away*
...It's quite obvious...

Red

"Wolf! We've got to act quickly! Every second we are thinking, the bomb is ticking down!" Then Redox remembered something. The screen in the room he and Bowser captured had the blue prints to a subspace bomb. "Wolf, check your data! It still might have the subspace bomb and then we can find a way to deactivate it!" said Redox.

Wolfpika

Wolf pulled up his database from the dashboard. He scanned the bomb and it brought up a blueprint.

"Here! To destroy it, a Smash Bros. Character must defeat Tabuu. Oh well that's just brilliant."

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 20, 2008, 10:10:20 AM
Wolf pulled up his database from the dashboard. He scanned the bomb and it brought up a blueprint.

"Here! To destroy it, a Smash Bros. Character must defeat Tabuu. Oh well that's just brilliant."

((Awsome. I'm already gone so that bomb is here to stay for now!))
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

"Redox, do you think you can retrieve at least 3 of the smash characters? I'll hold off the aparoids."

Ridley

*All of a sudden, 80 more apparoids came into the room making an even 100.*
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

Perfect...just perfect...

Wolf scurried towards the aparoids and attacked. His Twin Moons dual blade was back to normal and he shot fire from the tips and eliminated about a few.

jnfs2014

(( Wolf, Fox never answered me. Jason just froze a Metroid like 10 pages ago.  :|))

Wolfpika

((sorry))

"Wow, that guy got's some moves." Fox jumped out and blasted another metroid out of the sky.