News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

"Very well" *I open a subspace portal* "When you are done having your fun, step through this portal to meet us back at base." *I step through the portal.*
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

((sorry guys about not replying, I just found my new school and my new semester starts next thursday so I've been busy with interviews, going out buying supplies, uniforms, and etc. I have been trying to fit that in with this and creating sprites for a RPG that my friend NintendomasterGC is making.))

Fox bust open the doors and shouted.

"Alright, we have come to help you! Now, let us cooper-"

"DIE!" A crazy soldier burst in and was shooting a machine gun everywhere.

"Stop that please!" Fox took out his blaster and shot the gun out of the soldier's hand.

"Alright, Mario, use your fire attacks to blow up the red fuse. Metaknight, Dark Void might blow the yellow fuse, and Ike, your Aether should blow up the white fuse. Now quick!" Wolf ordered.

We gotta warn the Underground about this....

"Wolf, I'll head Sora and Kairi over to the Square Enix base in the Sony HQ, maybe we can get the Final Fantasy heroes and the rest of our allies to join us, so they don't get lost."

((I'll try to write up that story Jneed))

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 21, 2008, 08:10:16 PM
((sorry guys about not replying, I just found my new school and my new semester starts next thursday so I've been busy with interviews, going out buying supplies, uniforms, and etc. I have been trying to fit that in with this and creating sprites for a RPG that my friend NintendomasterGC is making.))

Fox bust open the doors and shouted.

"Alright, we have come to help you! Now, let us cooper-"

"DIE!" A crazy soldier burst in and was shooting a machine gun everywhere.

"Stop that please!" Fox took out his blaster and shot the gun out of the soldier's hand.

"Alright, Mario, use your fire attacks to blow up the red fuse. Metaknight, Dark Void might blow the yellow fuse, and Ike, your Aether should blow up the white fuse. Now quick!" Wolf ordered.

We gotta warn the Underground about this....

"Wolf, I'll head Sora and Kairi over to the Square Enix base in the Sony HQ, maybe we can get the Final Fantasy heroes and the rest of our allies to join us, so they don't get lost."

((I'll try to write up that story Jneed))

((Um I thought a smash character had to defeat me for the bomb to dissappear. I probably misinturpreted.))
...It's quite obvious...

Red

"Hold up," said Redox. "We've picked something up on radar....... Wolf, what do you think of this? It has very powerful people, or things. IT'S OVER 9000!!!"
((sorry, just had to.))
"We might be able to identify them, but until then, keep moving." He said. "We might be able to discover their identities by the time we reach base."

Wolfpika

"Then that explains more of the matter that we have to destroy the bomb, we also have to catch up with the clones and warn the Underground!" Wolf said as he watched Mario perform Mario Finale, blowing the red fuse.

Two more to go...

Red

"Maybe we can contact them without having to go there." He said hopefully. He tried calling them. Nothing but static. "Dang it!" he said.

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 21, 2008, 08:35:34 PM
"Then that explains more of the matter that we have to destroy the bomb, we also have to catch up with the clones and warn the Underground!" Wolf said as he watched Mario perform Mario Finale, blowing the red fuse.

Two more to go...

((Our clones are already gone. They served their purpose and now it is the originals you have to look out for.))
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Quote from: Ridley on February 21, 2008, 08:43:44 PM

Two more to go...

((Our clones are already gone. They served their purpose and now it is the originals you have to look out for.))
((Until Dr. Hobo says his is gone, only yours is.))

Ridley

Quote from: RedSox on February 21, 2008, 08:45:58 PM

Two more to go...

((He DID.))
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Quote from: Ridley on February 21, 2008, 08:50:54 PM
Quote from: RedSox on February 21, 2008, 08:45:58 PM

Two more to go...

((He DID.))
((Oh.))

Ridley

"I have been working on some very impressive weaponry lately and wanted you to test it out Crypto. I have been making artificial trophies of a selected few from the enemy side. I am able to animate them by covering them with shadowbugs. I will send a few with you along with an army of primid to the underground. It is my understanding that they don't know of my betrayl and are not prepared for war. I want you to go now while the opportunity is fresh. Got it?"
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

((Red...we have the smash characters in.))

Wolf then saw Ike take out the yellow fuse and metaknight destroy the white fuse.

"Yes!" The bomb started to beep slowly and the lights on it powered down.

"WE DID IT! Now, to find Tabuu and Dimentiono." Wolf used his transport feature to send in all the smash characters.

"Redox, I need you to take the swordsmen to the upper levels. According to the maps Riku and Sora gave us, there should be a cell door with a power supply room. There, a lot of heartless will be guarding it along with a short army man named 'Morry'. He may be short tempered, but don't let his anger rise, cause he has psychic powers. If we can convince him to help us, we can power a force field around the castle and keep Tabuu and Dimentiono inside. I'll take the pokemon to the Konami Quarters. Maybe we can get the digimon ranks to help us in the war. I'll contact Felldoh to look out for Tabuu, and tell him to bring some contact Squall."

Riku, Sora, and Kairi walked along the corridors until they found a huge portrait with a short black creature with a magician's hat and a blue jacket.

"Vivi, open up." The portrait moved and the same creature, only alive, came up behind the portrait.

"Master Sora, what's up?"

"We've been tricked Vivi, Kairi is not dead, she's right here." Sora pointed towards Kairi.

"Oh, and you wanted to come because?"

"Because we're getting out of here, and we're going to defeat Sony. Apparently, since Sora's gone, the new leader will be either Dimentiono or Belinda." Riku replied.

"On Nintendo's side?"

"Uh huh."

Vivi paused and finally spoke.

"Alright, let's go round up the guys."

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...