News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Jedi Temple

Started by Keirfire, February 16, 2008, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 04:46:27 PM
Dont rush in so fast! luckyily master keirfire has subdued them. They are weak, real sith would have easily countered this... *flicks finger and they all five fly against the wall* lets go investigate, there may be more. *heads for door*
Right..lets move on then

Keirfire

(ooc- lol you werent supposed to tell him i was here, but ok)
*rushes through the door to follow and help them* fine, since you already know that im here, then i might as well join you. heh. *takes out the double bladed saber*

Brasilian132

alright follow me *rushes through the door and starts heading toward this huge force that im sensing* I havnt felt such power in...

Allegretto

I feel it to. What do you think it is?

Keirfire

hmmm... reminds me of that time with your wookie mother... hah. im just playing. *follows along* (why am i following? oh well. haha whatever)

Allegretto

Quote from: Keirfire on February 16, 2008, 05:12:55 PM
hmmm... reminds me of that time with your wookie mother... hah. im just playing. *follows along* (why am i following? oh well. haha whatever)
I dotn see anything yet..Do you Master Lion?

Brasilian132

nothing yet... Keirfire perhaps you should take another route and come out of the shadows if we are ambushed. I can tell you one thing we are getting closer... *takes a turn and runs down hallway*

Keirfire

jsut like with your mom.... sorry. i jsut try to cool everyones nerves off with horrible jokes. but seriously, i will. im best at that.

Allegretto

Quote from: Keirfire on February 16, 2008, 05:21:06 PM
jsut like with your mom.... sorry. i jsut try to cool everyones nerves off with horrible jokes. but seriously, i will. im best at that.
Wait for me Master Lion! *hurryies after*

((OOC: gtg for a bit

Brasilian132

*sees a door at the end of the hallway* this is it... I can feel the power. I don't know if youre ready... But with me there I think you should be fine. *walks slowly towards the door*

Keirfire

*meditates on the current situation...*

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 05:31:01 PM
*sees a door at the end of the hallway* this is it... I can feel the power. I don't know if youre ready... But with me there I think you should be fine. *walks slowly towards the door*
((Ooc: back  ;)))

*Slowly follows* I wont rush in this fast this time, ill carfully analize the situation and act on your move..

Keirfire

*to himself* hmmm good, the padawan is quick to learn of the situations...

Brasilian132

Good you are learning. Now be careful. *walks in* "welcome my old enemy...."  So it is you... Darth Maul. Just cant die enough times. "You know I've only died twice, and the first time was a fluke, the second was you..." You here to make it a third I suppose? "The sith will rise again and conquer the earth, starting with the defeat of you, Yoda's Lion!" *he activates both sides of his lightsaber* So be it. This will be the last time you reincarnate. *activates one side of lightsaber*

Allegretto

Quote from: Brasilian132 on February 16, 2008, 07:21:52 PM
Good you are learning. Now be careful. *walks in* "welcome my old enemy...."  So it is you... Darth Maul. Just cant die enough times. "You know I've only died twice, and the first time was a fluke, the second was you..." You here to make it a third I suppose? "The sith will rise again and conquer the earth, starting with the defeat of you, Yoda's Lion!" *he activates both sides of his lightsaber* So be it. This will be the last time you reincarnate. *activates one side of lightsaber*
"Stars blankly not believing what he see's, shakes off his confusion and activates one side of his lightsaber" What should I do Master Lion?