News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pokemon Mercenaries:World in Chaos (Your rules, your way...)

Started by Wolfpika, February 18, 2008, 11:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Black Jack began to drink a cup of coffee from the bar.

((What is with you and your characters getting knocked out, Tri?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((It gives me an excuse to not have to come up with anything new. And it isn't nearly as bad as Solon was in DMDTS. All the falling... X_x))

Light

((XD At least that fad has died... for now.))

The Pikachu was silently sipping his coffee when he felt a slight tremor. Also, his fake ear picked up something and began to twitch. Without a word, he got up from his seat and headed off in the direction he felt the tremor from.

Wolfpika

Spike kept walking on, ignoring the pokemon around him. He picked up the pace when he saw two quilavas mugging a female riolu.

What's she doing here....

"Leave me alone!" The riolu shouted.

"Just give us the money lady and no one gets hurt."

"On the contract, you'll be the ones getting hurt!" Spike jumped up behind the quilavas and shot them down with his pistol. Both of the quilavas fell to the ground, dead.

"Oh, thank you kind sir."

"No problem, but what were you doing here?"

"I was trying to find information about when Magma's army was going to attack the Thunder Division. I'm one of their spys and strategist."

"I see, well, the name's Boons, Spike Boons." Spike held out his hand.

"I'm Leslie, just Leslie."

jnfs2014

Muscle walked down the alley. He noticed a bar sign. He walked in.

Wolfpika

"So, may I ask a favor of you Leslie?"

"Of course, for saving me from them."

"Can you lead me to the Thunder Division Base?"

"Sure." Leslie walked over to a red ferrari and motioned for Spike to get in. He opened the door and hopped into the leather seat.

"Strap in, we're going for a bumpy ride." Leslie stepped on the pedal and they zoomed past the Magma Division territory and into the countryside. Spike fell asleep along the way.

Light

On his way out of the bar, the Pikachu accidentally bumped into Muscle. "Excuse me," he said apologetically, but stopped for a second to look at the Machop, "Wait a second... you look familiar..." He thought out loud. His top hat currently shadowed part of his face.

Wolfpika

Spike woke up to find Leslie jumping out of the car and walking towards a green field with an encampment around ancient ruin buildings.

"We're here Spike."

jnfs2014

" I've never seen you," Muscle roared back," get out of my way."

Light

The Pikachu lowered his head slightly. "Sorry for the misunderstanding," he said, and proceeded out of the building.

Wolfpika

"Thanks for the ride Les."

"Don't mention it." She winked with a smile.

Spike walked up to a bulletin board with some posts and notices on it.

Wanted! 20,000 Poke reward to bring this pokemon alive to me!

Name:  "Black Jack" . A pikachu with a top hat, not that hard to find, bring to Thunder Cruise at the Ruined Library Nov. 21 at 3:00 P.M.

Hmm...20,000 poke eh, that could help me get some weapons, or a vehicle....

Light

((Sorry. No one truly knows Black Jack's real name. I just put that there because it's his full name. Can you please edit it?))

Wolfpika

Triforce_Luigi

Karma woke in a musty den. A door nearby led to the outside. He looked around and found his weapons. They had not even bothered to restrain him. He gathered his weapons and left the shabby house.  He saw a cheap little car at least several decades old was there, and he stole it, driving off into the horizon and out of Magma Division  territory.

Light

The Pikachu continued to walk when his prosthetic ear began to pick up on something. It was the same signal from earlier, only it was closer. He turned and saw a car being drove by a Sneasel. That's him. He's supposed to have an injury of some sort, if I was correct. He gripped his case that held his medical equipment more tightly.