News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Pokemon Mercenaries:World in Chaos (Your rules, your way...)

Started by Wolfpika, February 18, 2008, 11:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((Boxes? WTF? We're in the middle of the plains. And whatever happened to the deck of cards?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

((I thought we were in an alley...))

Spike swept away at the cards and fired more rounds towards Black Jack.

Light

The Pikachu continued to run away from Spike, and ended up almost circling him.

Wolfpika

"This is ridiculous." Spike stuck out his foot in the path where Black Jack was running into.

Light

The Pikachu expertisely jumped over the Cubone's foot, and ran up to Spike's Jeep. He got in, and began to start it up.

Wolfpika

"Oh no, not my car." Spike ran to the car and shot the tires with his pistol. The tires had multiply holes and they couldn't move.

"Well, there goes the fast way getting back..." Spike then threw grenades around the Jeep and kept his pistol shooting around and above the Jeep, so when Black Jack tried to get out, he would be stopped no matter what.

"I intend to bring you alive Jack, so step out slowly and you won't be killed."

Light

"My name's not Jack!!" The Pikachu yelled back, as he dimmed the lights in the car, so that if you tried to look in, you couldn't see him. He made sure his white shirt was still on, and he put his hat - which he had grabbed after it was knocked off by the club - and cloak on the seat, so that it looked like he was still there. He climbed out of the trunk, and prepared to make a getaway.

((What does Spike have in his trunk? Also, if you want to see the character I based this Kyle off of, go to my profile, and watch the second video.))

THEBIRD

(( Mind if I bump this RP up again? ))

Screen Name: Birdie of Aces

Name: Jay

Species of Pokemon: Squirtle

Appearance: The color of his shell is black, instead of the traditional brown. He wears black shades and a brown cowboy-like hat. Other than that, he looks like any other Squirtle.

Weapon 1: Sword (Hidden in shell)

Weapon 2: Sniper (Hidden in shell)

Bio: Born and raised right into a prestige Mercenary business, Jay has really learned this special art. He spents most of his days gambling or drinking at bars. But when he's not doing that, he's out on a hunt, killing the target requested.

jnfs2014

(( I guess i'll post.))

Muscle walked in the alley/plains.
He saw Spike. " Who are you!?"

Light

((Last time I checked, we were pretty much in the middle of nowhere.))

The Pikachu casually walked into a small motel, though he was breathing heavily on the inside. That was too close... I have to be more careful. He walked up the stairs and into the room he had put his name under. He lied down on the bed, and closed his eyes. Why would he want to take me in? There are far more hardened criminals out there than just an unlicensed doctor... speaking of which, why is the government putting such a large bounty on my head? It just doesn't seem right...