L10

Quote from: Blue on January 31, 2010, 07:50:11 PM
You, me, and Custom.

THE MOST EPIC TRIO THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
:(
0o!f

RX-78-2

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on January 31, 2010, 10:57:20 AM
I've been pretty clear about it on hereI stated facts with chutzpah and suprise at your naïveté.  Don't call people angry if you're not sure.  It's a cheap internet move to paint someone as irrational in a discussion.
No, but you're proving a point without knowing it.

So let me be absolutely clear.  I will not meet anyone under the age of 18.
Thank you. You may have been clear about it, but I don't read every thread that you post in, nor do I check your profile for your age. I just thought that you sounded a bit angry, that's all. It was an opinion, though I should've stated it more clearly.

Also, "cheap internet move?" I'm not sure what you mean.

Also also, "proving a point without knowing it?" I don't see how this makes sense, nor how it's relevant if it does. Maybe you meant to say "making a point?" Even so, if I were proving a point, it would therefore be a fact (you stated that I did in fact prove it) since you supported its validity yourself.

QuoteI have no want or desire to perform sexual acts with any of you.
This is a joke, right? If it is, then I find it funny. If not, then I'm not sure why it's here (not that I'm asking for an answer).

QuoteAll it takes is the wrong person's percieved intent to intercourse  me over.  Some parent or watchdog group gets on here and sees sexual discussion along side a planned meeting between minors and an adult.  They trace my IP or even press charges and subpeona my name and that's the ballgame.  My name goes on a list that every employer and government agency can check with a few keystrokes.  They don't even have to make the charges stick for me to be screwed.  Hell, they could set up a little sting at our meeting place and bust me right there with transporting a minor across state lines with sexual intent, and that's a Federal crime.
However, when did any of this happen? I don't see any sexual discussion. Even if this did happen, don't you think that one or more a us would you up in proving your innocence? All that I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't be worried about it. Unless there are many people under the age of 15; that could be suspicious, I'll admit. I don't expect you to meet us at all anyway (especially not after this). No hard feelings right? I just put forth my opinion and asked a few harmless questions. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 31, 2010, 02:56:11 PM
I feel this is going to be a phrase I use often in the future:

Terriblefrog, shut the intercourse  up and stop be so overly analytical of everything.
Trying it again? I'm not impressed. (I'm not often sarcastic, but...) Why don't you prove it if it's a "fact?"
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Friendly Hostile

And with that TerribleFrog, you get a new rank.

Lotos

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Lotos on February 03, 2010, 09:03:13 PM
Then you, Kilroy, Rob and I shall have our own party.
But...but...;_;

Titus Andronicus

i can party with friendly hostile or something but i think he hates me
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on February 04, 2010, 12:09:44 AM
i can party with friendly hostile or something but i think he hates me
No I don't?

I just imagine it would be relatively awkward if we met simply for the sake of meeting up.

The Riddler

Hey, intercourse  you Sky, for not including me. </3

Who is Henry Touchdown? I know Travis is Custom.

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 04, 2010, 12:10:40 AM
No I don't?

I just imagine it would be relatively awkward if we met simply for the sake of meeting up.
lies and deceit :(

although yeah i probably wouldnt want to for the same reasons
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on February 04, 2010, 12:53:00 AM
lies and deceit :(

although yeah i probably wouldnt want to for the same reasons
What major are you anyways?

Kayo

Quote from: Red on February 04, 2010, 12:50:04 AM

Who is Henry Touchdown? I know Travis is Custom.
L10
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Red on February 04, 2010, 12:50:04 AM
I didn't know if you considered me a friend. ;_;

Silverhawk79

Nobody wants me in their group.
I see how it is.
Assholes. >:(

SkyMyl

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 04, 2010, 01:02:07 PM
Nobody wants me in their group.
I see how it is.
Assholes. >:(
We still love you, Silver. You can be in our epic trio like Rob, if you want. <3
It's not a trio if there are FIVE PEOPLE in it.
Unless someone drives and the other is the pack mule.

Kayo

Quote from: Blue on February 04, 2010, 01:27:36 PM
We still love you, Silver. You can be in our epic trio like Rob, if you want. <3
It's not a trio if there are FIVE PEOPLE in it.
Unless someone drives and the other is the pack mule.

For once, Voice's input isn't much smarter than MYL's. Oh no, Voice. DON'T LET IT RUB OFF ON YOU
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]