News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Procrastinators of the world UNITE!

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 17, 2010, 03:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

...Tomorrow

Now then this thread is not about the t-shirt but actually about procrastination. Do you procrastinate often? Do you use here to procrastinate? Are you procrastinating right now?

For me right now I'm procrastinating on going to sleep.

Also use this topic to procrastinate if you need to.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

I procrastinate about everything.

"WASH THE DISHES"
"POST THAT REVIEW"
"CLEAN YOUR ROOM"
"FINISH YOUR SCHOOLWORK"
"OPEN THAT SHIT UP"

Right now I'm procrastinating on my schoolwork. Has to be finished by the end of the day and I'm only halfway done.

Nayrman

Dog Food

I'm procrastinating on prom stuff. It's not until May - I don't want to have to think about it until May. But then there's all these people asking me questions: "You gotta pay up for the party bus" "did you get your dress yet" "let's go this weekend, omg" "pay your class dues or else they won't let you buy a prom ticket".

Go away I still have another month ;-;.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Syncopathic

Oh christ I'm a big procrastinator.
Any project assigned to me, I usually do it the very last minute, and while I'm doing I think to myself "OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER?", only to have the process repeat. Feels good man.
The same applies to school. I usually start working on whatever I have to do about 20-30 minutes before it's due. Feels good man.

JrDude

I actually have a project to do right now, why I'm not doing it yet is beyond me, but I will eventually do it... likely LITERALLY last minute.
[move][/move]
Dude .

ThePowerOfOne

I procrastinate with homework a lot. I'll wait until a day before I have to turn in the weeks worth of work, then do it all that night.

Hey, it's goten me this far.

Anarchy_Jas

I'm procrastinating on this prom stuff. It's in late April, and I gotta buy a dress and shoes and whatnot. >.> There's also a 10 page paper that I gotta finish...
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kayo

i should be doing my homework now

and i will be saying that until 7 AM tomorrow, when i leave for school.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

So_So_Man

I should really work on a German project...
O well, I'll finish this thought la