News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

How do you listen to your music?

Started by WiiGuy, January 29, 2008, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiGuy

Headphones? Speakers?

I am currently useing earphones....but i mostly listen to music without anything on my ears.

I usually use speakers now. The only time I really use headphones now is if I'm out somewhere.
...̅̅̅

WiiGuy

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 29, 2008, 01:18:50 PM
I usually use speakers now. The only time I really use headphones now is if I'm out somewhere.
same here....unless I'm trying to listen to something else than what being played around me :P

Riosan

Headphones, always. I don't have external speakers, or speakers on my monitor. Besides, I don't want my family listening to my music.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Lotos

major tom

Headphones for my iPod, but on my computer, speakers. Music is MUCH better with speakers.

Zovistograt

usually my earbuds, because they're high-quality Bose earbuds and all the speakers in my house are pretty bad D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

major tom

Am I the only one who can get irritated from earbuds after awhile?

OneManFreakShow

Earbuds. There's just no other way. I don't want anyone else listening to my music, and headphones are too clunky.

not famy

Quote from: Co-Z on January 29, 2008, 09:07:55 PM
They bother the hell out of me and it's usually a pain to get them to actually stay in your ear. But I use them when I'm out, there's no need to use them at home with speakers. 

And darn it, another pair of my earbuds just stopped working today. 
ugh

Mystic

Home: Speakers
Travleing: MP3 Player through earbuds

Riosan

I find them annoying to keep them in my ear, in most cases, my ear becomes uncomfortable and has to comform to the shape of the bud, and they're easily broken/stepped on.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Silverhawk79

Earbuds with the little earhooks.
They never fall out. <3

Beatnik

I can't stand earbuds. I feel like somebody's sticking their fingers in my ears all day.

For my portable, I use Koss Pro 4/AA's. They weigh about 100 pounds, but the sound quality is good and they're nearly bulletproof. The only annoying thing was that I had to cut off the 1/4 phone plug it came with and solder on a 1/8 phone plug. Some audio technicians would probably slap me for that, but almost everything uses 1/8 phone now.

At home, I use my Logitech speakers for MP3's, and a pair of ooold Sanyo speakers for vinyl records. Sound doesn't travel well in my house, so all they really get downstairs is a wee bit of buzzing from the subwoofer.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Yeah my ears start hurting after few hours of having them in.
...̅̅̅