News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Naria of the Flame *Dead for now (rewrite later): Picture update in last post*

Started by Nayrman, July 31, 2008, 04:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

The third chapter was good, and I personally liked it. So...ummm...

Where's Chapter 4?

Nayrman

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on November 07, 2008, 01:49:12 PM
The third chapter was good, and I personally liked it. So...ummm...

Where's Chapter 4?
I'll try to get it up over the weekend. I also have to make my LBP review.
Luckily I have no assignments for hte weekend so I should be able to get it up...

Nayrman

SkyMyl

An update!? HOLY GOD IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!

Anyway, awesome chapter. *Blinks* But my eyes kinda hurt now from all that reading....

Nayrman

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 19, 2009, 10:23:47 AM
An update!? HOLY GOD IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!

Anyway, awesome chapter. *Blinks* But my eyes kinda hurt now from all that reading....
imagine how I felt typing that for four hours ending at about midnight to one in the morning ish (my memory is a little fuzzy towards the end), lol

jnfs2014

Spam

Wow I love the story Nayrman the overall plot is awesome and who can't love the sci-fi, but I wish the story was a bit more detailed other then that it's great... KEEP POSTING UPDATES!

Nayrman

Quote from: Spam on March 16, 2009, 03:47:16 PM
Wow I love the story Nayrman the overall plot is awesome and who can't love the sci-fi, but I wish the story was a bit more detailed other then that it's great... KEEP POSTING UPDATES!
I'll get something up this week since it's spring break. I've actually got quite a lot to do:
1. Record as much game footage as possible, and fix the darn audio spikes
2. Record all the original Star Wars (non-special editions, ORIGINAL cuts) into digital form. God only knows how long those VHS's will last
3. Write a chapter
4. Catch up on some anime (most notably Soul Eater).

Quote from: JNFS2014 on January 19, 2009, 11:20:38 AM
Jack is obviously an enemy fieron.
ha ha ha...nope! *you'll see*

Nayrman

**looks at above post**

March 16th? @_@;;

I'll write the next chapter during the weekend/course of the week along with the first chapter of Observe. I obviously have free time now to actually work on this stuff to greater lengths X_X;;

Red

And a week later, no one cares.

Next chapter kthnx.

Nayrman

Quote from: Red on June 30, 2009, 03:48:48 PM
And a week later, no one cares.

Next chapter kthnx.
Sick. For two days I felt like absolute crap. Resume writing Observe tomorrow now that I'm feeling moderately better. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry gomenasai sorry sorry sorry.

WhiteReverse

Read all of it in one sitting. I noticed quite a few typos, but nothing that makes the story any less amazing.

Good luck on future chapters.

Spam

Nayrman, you really should update this story sometime it's a great writing with lots of possible things that could happen.

Nayrman

Quote from: Spam on August 21, 2009, 04:46:09 PM
Nayrman, you really should update this story sometime it's a great writing with lots of possible things that could happen.
thanks.

In fact I'll get the story up to remind myself to actually do some poop when I get the chance.

Nayrman

No chapter but two pictures I made. I HAVE started working on the next chapter though.
It's much easier to spend ten-fifteen minutes just messing with a picture and things I drew (sort of. Computer did most of the drawing) than it is to write for ten minutes, go to class / somewhere else and lose all mojo.

So I put two new pics up front. Go check 'em out. I hope to get something written soon...before classes get beyond hell.