News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Yoshi's Woolly World

Started by JrDude, December 31, 2015, 02:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Is actually fun.
Play it please.
One thing I like, it's a lot like Yoshi's Island, but bearable (based on what I've seen, I've never actually played, only watched). You need to collect all the flowers, all the hidden red coins (which are now stamp beads), and hearts, which need to be full by the end of the level in order to 100% a level. You also need to collect one more thing, thread. Collect all 5 in a level, and you also get a new playable Yoshi Pattern. But, all of these things can be done individually, and if you miss 1, you don't need to get them all again, just the one(s) you missed.
I like the Amiibo usage too.
Also, if you suck at gaming you can choose to give your Yoshi wings, which is basically infinite Flutter Jump (saw a video). If you use Yoshi Wings, you can also choose to skip a level for some beads.
Sudo sequel to Kirby's Epic Yarn, though I didn't like that game personally. Might be because I was Kirby without being Kirby. Yes, it matters.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: JrDead on December 31, 2015, 02:24:05 AM

One thing I like, it's a lot like Yoshi's Island, but bearable (based on what I've seen, I've never actually played, only watched).

Dude what? Bearable? Yoshi's Island is GOAT. After you're done with Wooly World, that should easily be the next Yoshi game you play. I like Wooly World too but YI's level design is very good. Wish the new 3DS one was as good, but it isn't. Thankfully, YWW actually turned out to be pretty awesome.

JrDude

Quote from: Zero on December 31, 2015, 12:01:29 PM
Dude what? Bearable? Yoshi's Island is GOAT. After you're done with Wooly World, that should easily be the next Yoshi game you play. I like Wooly World too but YI's level design is very good. Wish the new 3DS one was as good, but it isn't. Thankfully, YWW actually turned out to be pretty awesome.
The only thing I didn't like about Yoshi's Island games is, if I remember correctly (and I probably don't), you had to 100% a level in one run. If you messed up, you had to do all of it again. All Flowers, all red coins, full hearts, in 1 run. Which is fine some of the time, but evil if it's a hard level.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

I like old school game design so its not an issue for me, but I feel you

Tupin

Fun game. Like it better than when Kirby was yarn.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .