News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Tap Tap

Started by Macawmoses, May 01, 2010, 03:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

The Tap Tap series is starting to get pretty big - I think they're going to start making fistfuls of dollars.

I recently got to play TTRadiation on the iPad, and wow, it was fun. There are three orbs that slowly move about, and the notes radiate to, and through, them. You need to tap on them as the notes come through. Considering there are 30 songs, and it's free, I have to say it's a great download.

Are you a Tap Tap fan?

ThePowerOfOne

On my iTouch I have... The original Tap Tap Revenge, Tap Tap 2.6, Tap Tap Revenge 3, and Lady GaGa Tap Tap.

Only one I really use though is the Lady GaGa one, mostly because all the other ones you have to buy songs for it, which I think is intercourse ing bullpoop after paying like $5.00 for it.

They are fun though, i've beaten every song on Lady GaGa Tap Tap on extreme pretty easily.

Macawmoses

They must love Lady Gaga, as Radiation has a sound pack ^^

The Riddler

Eh, I was addicted for a while, but broke free from it when TapTap2 came out. Just lost interest.

flamesnake55

I have Tap Tap Revenge 2 bu I only play it when really bored
QuoteAlways angry, all the time!

DSGamer3002

I would play Tap Tap Metallica more often if the tracks actually stayed in sync with the "taps" throughout the entire songs. >.>; Other than that, the only other Tap Tap game I used to play a lot was the second one. I wasn't fond of the third at all.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Arcane Saiph on May 03, 2010, 01:28:17 AM
I would play Tap Tap Metallica more often if the tracks actually stayed in sync with the "taps" throughout the entire songs. >.>; Other than that, the only other Tap Tap game I used to play a lot was the second one. I wasn't fond of the third at all.
You should try radiation if you ever get the chance. It's much more intuitive, imo.

NiMa74

I have TTR1-3. I'm pretty good, having gotten 100% on Garden State and No Stars Over Bethlehem on Extreme. TTR3 is okay, it's fun to play with friends and has a few good free songs. Probably should get the better premium songs, but that's for another day. Like Rock Band, I'm one of the best at it at my school, which is pretty cool. Overall, they're fun, but I wish they didn't drain the darn battery so much.

Eizweir

I have TTR3, but only play the free songs.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Java

I really enjoyed the first Tap Tap, but for some reason, I started to lose interest once they started to release more and more sequels.