News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Nsider Adventures!(WIP)

Started by Omega12, May 12, 2009, 06:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

K So I'm going to be working on a Text Based adventure game over the summer. It will be text based, like click a button and find out the outcome, proceed or fail.

What do you all think? Think you would play it? I'm going to make it full of NSF references.

BTW I can do all the coding and poop, that's not hard, what i need help with is graphics and like plot ideas. If ya wanna help drop a line.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Doodle

I would definitely try it out.
I probably can't help with the graphics, though. I'm not much of a spriter. :-\
YEAH

Mario583

Quote from: Omega12 on May 12, 2009, 06:32:02 PM
K So I'm going to be working on a Text Based adventure game over the summer.

help with is graphics
Text-Based?
Graphics?
BWAHAHHAHA

Tupin

Just make it a 1980's style text adventure game, then you can program it in an easy to learn language like BASIC.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Mario583

Quote from: Tupin on May 14, 2009, 11:48:48 AM
Just make it a 1980's style text adventure game, then you can program it in an easy to learn language like BASIC.

Omega12

=/

Tupin, I know how to do coding D:<, I said this in the first post.

And mario GTFO you furry.

Mines gonna have pictures made in MS paint :3 They are so crappy they are awesome D:

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online