News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Movie Maker!!! Please help...

Started by Link1487, September 24, 2007, 01:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link1487

I have windows movie maker 2. I have pics I want to use in a movie. They're relatively big, I guess, but when I put them in the movie, they look really blurry and you can't read the text in it...what can I do to fix this? Or will it go away when I upload it?

Zovistograt

sadly, I don't think WMM does HD stuff.

In the NSider tribute movie I'm in the process of getting onto Youtube right now it did the same thing, but you can kinda read most of it :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Link1487

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 24, 2007, 01:13:51 PM

In the NSider tribute movie I'm in the process of getting onto Youtube right now it did the same thing, but you can kinda read most of it :P
Yeah I'm making a tribute too...I had over 90 screen shots, and most of them you needed to be able to read the text because they were either funny or held importance :(...

well I'll keep working. Tell me if it gets better once you post it ;)

Zovistograt

Quote from: Link1487 on September 24, 2007, 01:15:08 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on September 24, 2007, 01:13:51 PM

Yeah I'm making a tribute too...I had over 90 screen shots, and most of them you needed to be able to read the text because they were either funny or held importance :(...

well I'll keep working. Tell me if it gets better once you post it ;)
no, I know for a fact it doesn't.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)