News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

occ// i was on my way to eterna to meet avion ahem back to action.

ic// meanwhile as mike was flying through the sky in an unkown place.

rocket grunt: boss! weve sighted him he is heading towards eterna

???: hrm what could he be doing youve seen him with the boy whos guiding the suicune girl yes?

grunt: yes sir he has been sighted with him.

???: knowing my brother he would meddle in my plans....

grunt: should we give chase? we have our crobat squadron ready.

???: no we shall hit to pidgys with one stone we will get the suicune and my brother in eterna move all forces to eterna we have work to do.

grunt: we? will you be joining us?

???: yes prepare the plane

grunt: yes boss giovoni sir

occ/ sry if i spelled his name wrong :( wasnt sure how to spell :|

ic// meanwhile back on charizard...

"cmon boy almost there think u can pick up a badge real quick?"

charizard nodded.

occ// ok thats it ill always post once here in my digital media class every day so i can keep up ok see yah later.

PHOENIXBLAST

Looks around yet again wonder where the girl is.

"Hey Lux what is the girl's name, did you happen to catch it, or the other guy's name either?"

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 02, 2007, 01:57:27 PM
Looks around yet again wonder where the girl is.

"Hey Lux what is the girl's name, did you happen to catch it, or the other guy's name either?"
occ//

ATTENTION FOR ALL RP PARTICEPENTS IF U WISH TO TAKE PART IN THE MOST AWSOME THING EVER GET YOUR CHARACTERS TO ETERNA AS SOON AS YOU CAN I WILL START AS SOON AS MY CHARACTER REACHES IT AND MEETS AVION THERE WILL STILL BE TIME AFTER I MEET HIM BUT NOT MUCH.

just a notice know it will be pretty action packed if your interested ;)

Avion-Finch

Avion woke up with a yawn,
"Man, that was a good nap, lets go and knock out that bike Road and get to Eterna." said Avion
"Yeah, let me get our bikes" said Terra as she got two bikes ready. The couple then rode through the bike road on their way to Eterna.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

FearItself

Ooc// Hey Marluxia, no major plot twists without my approval, okay?
You seem to be taking charge of this roleplay and forgetting that it was I who created it. I never approved of that radical "Oreburgh Gym blew up" idea, but I let that slide just that one time. Also, using smileys in IC is a big no-no.

IC// "Oh yeah, I'll just take a Revive and two Super Potions." Shaelyn said to Boogie as she picked up the necessary items off of the shelf. Even though she was a new trainer, she could afford atleast this without having earned any prize money from gym or trainer battles. Her father wanted her to be fully prepared, so he gave her plenty of money to start off with, and Shaelyn loved how much excess money she still had. After paying at the front desk, Shaelyn placed the two items in her shoulder-strap black bag and waited near the door for Boogie.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: FearItself on October 02, 2007, 02:57:47 PM
Ooc// Hey Marluxia, no major plot twists without my approval, okay?
You seem to be taking charge of this roleplay and forgetting that it was I who created it. I never approved of that radical "Oreburgh Gym blew up" idea, but I let that slide just that one time. Also, using smileys in IC is a big no-no.

IC// "Oh yeah, I'll just take a Revive and two Super Potions." Shaelyn said to Boogie as she picked up the necessary items off of the shelf. Even though she was a new trainer, she could afford atleast this without having earned any prize money from gym or trainer battles. Her father wanted her to be fully prepared, so he gave her plenty of money to start off with, and Shaelyn loved how much excess money she still had. After paying at the front desk, Shaelyn placed the two items in her shoulder-strap black bag and waited near the door for Boogie.

Ooc: I think the Smileys where on accident, he tried to write three question marks, but if you type that, it comes out as  ???

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

Ooc// Yeah, but why? What place do they have in the roleplay?
He could have described why there were three ?'s in a row in words.
He could have stated the names of those that were talking instead of using ???.

Fell

Ooc// He did that to make the person speaking sound mysterious.

FearItself

Ooc// Ohh.. Alright then. I still don't see the real point, though.

Felldoh, your character is with us in the Pokemart right? Or somewhere near us? You and I could roleplay now if you want.

Triforce_Luigi

The girl is Shaelyn. The boy I thhnk is Martin

missingnomaster

John had made it to Floroama Town, and stopped by the pokemon center first. As he got his pokemon healed, he noticed there was no one else in there. He asked Nurse Joy about that.

"It seems that someone has been taking many peoples' pokemon. From what I heard, it was a Team Rocket member." she explained.

"Really? I encountered a guy like that. He ran off after my drifloon burned him with will-o-wisp." John replied.

"Well I'm glad you're pokemon weren't stolen. I'll have to get some officers to search the area for him."

"Ok. I won't be staying here long though."

"Well good luck on your journey then."

John left the pokemon center. Floroama Town was a beautiful town, with flowers everywhere.

"Well I don't  think I need to stay here, so I'll just head for Eterna. Come out again, Zig and Floon."

As he left Floroama, He couldn't help but remember an old legend.
This town was once desolate and barren... But One day, Shaymin appeared, and then Flowers burst into bloom.

OCC// I got a ways to go before i get to Eterna...

Fell

Ooc// I'm waiting at the east gate.

Ic// Martin got to the east gate, and sat down on the ground thinking about the road ahead.

FearItself

Ooc// I'll ditch Boogie for now to roleplay with Martin. xDD It's not a far walk to where Martin is and Shaelyn will be, so Joeofmars could easily get Boogie over there in one post and not fall behind the roleplay.

IC// Realizing that Boogie may need a bit more time to browse on his own, Shaelyn gave him a wave to tell him she would be heading off but not going too far. After exiting through the spotless glass door of the Pokemon Center, she entered into the "fresh" air of Jubilife City, then heading east towards the gate of the city that would let them go on their way towards Oreburgh.

Upon reaching the gate, Shaelyn saw the familiar sight of Martin, sitting on the side of the road, deep in thought. She could tell he wouldn't be able to notice her unless she interrupted his thinking, so this was the perfect time to give him a little scare. Shaelyn kept her steps silent, walking up behind Martin, though knowing to use some bushes as cover because she needed to be atleast somewhat hidden from his view. After stepping up behind him, she squatted down, barely a few inches from his back. Her arms coiled themselves around his neck as she leaned her head forward, looking to the ground in the same way Martin was.

"So, what're you thinking about?" she asked, a slight playful grin forming on her face. There was no doubt that the position the two were in would give Martin a little scare, or better yet, let Shaelyn see a blush. She loved to toy with guys.