News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Getting sick - Anyone down this road recently?

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 27, 2010, 09:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Anyone asides from me? I just got sick with a soar throat. It's horrible. I keep having to drink all this water and earlier today I had a pimple in my mouth.

So anyone care to share there sick experiences as well lately?
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

dawnwolfNxhoj

Hmm, not quite a illness, but i've been suffering from my allergies. It isn't pretty when your nose starts to get runny suddenly and there's no tissures

SkyMyl

I haven't gotten sick yet, but my allergies were acting up earlier today. My nose was clogged, my eyes were irritated, which is very annoying. I'm good now, though.

Quote from: Third K on March 27, 2010, 09:32:34 AM
and earlier today I had a pimple in my mouth
...that can happen?

L10

Last night I had a stuffy nose and ended up sleeping while breathing through my mouth so I woke up with a really dry nasty mouth that is twice as disgusting with my retainer.
0o!f

FearItself

I've been chronically sick for the past eight months, and I don't know why. It first just started out with a burning in my stomach after I ate pretty much anything, and some nausea. Over the months past, it grew progressively worse. I can only eat one meal a day (Or else I'll get sick), and can't eat nearly anything I used to love to eat. Every kind of food bothers me, no matter how bland (Yes, even crackers). It burns the second it hits my stomach, and burns for at least a half hour when it reaches it. Even drinking bothers it now. I've tried every stomach medication that can be provided over the counter without a prescription, but nothing seems to alleviate the symptoms. When I wake up, and right before I go to bed, I get these awful chest pains. It feels like there's a two-ton weight on my chest and also like my ribs are broken and jabbing into my heart. It's not a pleasant feeling to wake up to, nor is it something that makes falling asleep easy. The best I can do for it is try to distract myself from it, but I know that won't last long.

Why haven't I gone to a doctor, you ask? Well, I can't. I moved away from home recently, and even though I'm still on my mother's insurance, it does not apply to the state I moved to. It only applies for an "emergency", and I doubt the symptoms I have right now are classified as emergency material. I guess I'll just have to wait until they are. And I honestly don't have the money to go to the emergency room either. Not while I'm struggling to pay off college loans. The college I'm going to has a mandatory health care plan, but since I'm technically an out-of-state student until I've spent a year attending the college here, I'm not covered under it. So, in other words, I'm screwed. For all I know, I could be just stressed, or it could be something lurking, waiting to kill me. I don't know, and I won't be able to know until that happens. That's what worries me the most.

Macawmoses

I've been getting hammered with headaches lately. I think it's from the long hours I've been putting in all over the place, frankly. My general well being has been deteriorating quite rapidly. Oh well.

Shujinco2

Turok

I've been sick this whole past week. I've had a sore throat & a cold, stupid thing won't go away either.  :(

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Magnum

I feel like I'm coming down with the stomach bug again. I feel the need to throw up SO bad but I have really good vomit reflexes.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Macawmoses

Quote from: Magnum on April 12, 2010, 09:19:54 PM
I feel like I'm coming down with the stomach bug again. I feel the need to throw up SO bad but I have really good vomit reflexes.
I'm of the opinion you should just let it out.

Potestas

I hear about some people around me getting sick, but I feel fine, actually.

I am a little bit more tired during the day though, but that's related to my diet.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

The Riddler

I think I'm starting to get a head cold.

Other than that, I've had this splitting pain in my kidney region all intercourse ing day and it's killing me.