News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 28, 2008, 08:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Zovistograt

I like String Theory, but it needs more definitive answers and I'm open to more than 11 dimensions.  I like the surfer dude's 248-dimensional model.  It's cool.

Do you know what I'm talking about?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mario583

Riosan

Mountain Dew makes me hyper like a squirrel, and no one wants that.

Portal, or Portal Flash version?
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Kilroy

My laptop can actually run the Flash Version, but they're both fun.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=2491.0

Gang Garrison 2 y/n
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Zovistograt

from that thread alone, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Is it online?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Beatnik

That's not a question.

Do you like sausage? I don't mean that as a euphemism, I mean it literally. Do you like delicious sausages?
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

StarWindWizard7

It's "OK"..... I normally don't eat it though.

No Jokes either people!  >:(

Do you think the thread maker of this thread is popular?  :O

Nayrman

Yes cuz Star is awesome!

Who else hates Calculus and thinks its the most worthless invention ever?

Matt

I do.

Can you name all of my previous usernames?

Beatnik

Not even one. I took a long break from this site, and before that break I posted almost exclusively in Serious Discussion. I'm the most indecisive person in the state, and I've only ever changed my name between "Dr. Beatnik" and "Beatnik."  Sometimes I feel like a Dr, sometimes I don't.

Do you like Pokemon cards?
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Zovistograt

They're nice to look at I guess. I still have a battle deck and my entire collection.  Nobody wants them D:

I forgot to ask a question crap

who was phone last for you?

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Mario583

HL2: Ep 2

What Wii game have you recently bought?