News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

*sigh*

Started by Ivan_the_Great, September 26, 2007, 06:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivan_the_Great

I really appreciate those of you who brought these forums up, but it isn't the same.
From what I see it as, there are Nsiders now scattered throughout the internet on other forums, so I guess the majority are somewhere else now.
It's a real shame for me that I didn't see this coming.
I would have asked most of the friends that I made on Nsider to come here, but I was always too busy to get on Nsider because of football and work (oh and school).
Well anyways, time to move on I guess.
I hope to make this place become more like Nsider (without the spam and flame wars and such and such).
We'll have to see what the future awaits us.

Go Haka!

But it just wouldn't be Nsider without the spam and flame wars..... It would be better. :D
...̅̅̅

HeroOfTimeO0

I can totally relate. Sometimes when I think about it, I still can't believer the site is gone.
But I have good hopes for this forum and I really appreciate all the work the Admins and Mods have put into it. :)

Drybones5

the Nsiders are spread out on these forums

Ousider

boyah

Nsider (here)

Nsider2

Gamefaq forums

PSU

eventually, they will all end up on one dedicated forum

this forum seems more logical because it's a very good server for commercial sites, and PSU and Gamefaq are not Nintendo Nsider focused

Kuro Tsuwamono

Quote from: Shroom_Hero on September 26, 2007, 11:20:04 AM

Ousider

boyah

Nsider (here)

Nsider2

Gamefaq forums

PSU

this forum seems more logical because it's a very good server for commercial sites, and PSU and Gamefaq are not Nintendo Nsider focused

Not true.

When PORP was locked, everyone scattered in the forums. The more powerful ones had bad leadership, and everyone else moved away from those to even more sits they made.

There have to be like, over 6 Nsider rping sites.

Ivan_the_Great

Quote from: Kuro Tsuwamono on September 26, 2007, 11:34:11 AM

Ousider

boyah

Nsider (here)

Nsider2

Gamefaq forums

PSU

Not true.

When PORP was locked, everyone scattered in the forums. The more powerful ones had bad leadership, and everyone else moved away from those to even more sits they made.

There have to be like, over 6 Nsider rping sites.
Oh great.
I guess I should start looking.
But first cookie!

Go Haka!

Ridley

Football is awsome lol
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Joeyg139

Ousider

boyah

Nsider (here)

Nsider2

Gamefaq forums

PSU

i've seen a bunch of Nsiders at smasboards.com