News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Who else plays games as they were meant to be played?

Started by Tupin, September 30, 2007, 11:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

I always use most items in Melee. I NEVER use mods in Halo. It's understandable with Halo,but Super Smash Bros.with no items or unique stages really isn't Super Smash Bros. :robothappy:

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Java

Psycho_Ivan

Yeah, I'd say I do. Example, some games have fancy trick glitches that kind of make their online play. And their just that, tricks that weren't intentionally part of the game. So I don't use them.

LinkA

Flash

I'm too lazy to apply mods.

Also, I hate using glitches, and I hated people who used glitches in MPH.

PsychoYoshi

SNAKING IS A LEGITIMATE TECHNIQUE PURPOSELY PROGRAMMED INTO THE GAME BY NINTENDO

A_A

Psycho_Ivan

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on September 30, 2007, 11:57:50 AM
SNAKING IS A LEGITIMATE TECHNIQUE PURPOSELY PROGRAMMED INTO THE GAME BY NINTENDO

A_A
That something Andy would say? I don't have any problem with snakers myself, but honestly I don't and cant do it. Even so, I dont even play MKDS much, it must be the items. Never did like the items a whole lot... I prefer F-Zero.

blue_slime

when specifically given the option, the choices are meant for the players to use.  so i do sometimes play with no items, and turning off certain stages in melee.  but yeah, stuff like snaking is taking advantage of the imperfections of the game, which i don't use.

Kraziwun

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't just to be different. Sometimes I don't, and sometimes I do just to be different.

That's a nice, evasive, all-inclusive answer. ;)

7Deadly$ins

Well, I don't do any of that... and I also will never take advantage of a glitch, like cloning in Pokémon.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!