News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Wow... What a blonde...

Started by SUPER_BLONDE_GUY, October 03, 2007, 03:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPER_BLONDE_GUY

First off, NO, I'm not talking about myself (:P). Anyway, Monday at lunch, my reach class got called to go get our food, so I walk up to the line, I'm about to get the ONE good food our school serves that we only get on Mondays, and as I'm ABOUT to get my food, we smell smoke, and the fire alarm went off. No one cared, cause we were freaking hungry! So then the stupid ninnyy lunch ladies make us leave to go outside. Some dumb blonde chick had instant soup, and forgot to put water in it before heating it, and it set on fire, which she then threw into the trash, which started to steam and then set on fire. :| What the heck! What kind of deranged moron does something like that?! I'M not even that blonde!!!! But I ended up getting my food, so it was all good :)
Discuss.

えっちーせんぱい

Bob-ombs

is she allowed to make her own food now?

SUPER_BLONDE_GUY

Quote from: Bob-ombs on October 03, 2007, 03:42:48 PM
is she allowed to make her own food now?
They took away the microwaves :D

Trini

TheKoopaBros.

Wow. >_>

That reminds me of the dumb blonde in my history class that believed that Canada's main source of tourism was generated by gas stations. XD

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on October 03, 2007, 03:48:34 PM
Wow. >_>

That reminds me of the dumb blonde in my history class that believed that Canada's main source of tourism was generated by gas stations. XD

ZOMG A MAPLE LEAF GAS STATION!

*snapshot*

>_>

Commander Awesome

Linkman

LOL!

Someone put foil in the microwave at my school once.

But thats not the worst thing I've seen that involves common sense.

*Want to hear it?*

Avion-Finch

I heard this one kid in my school, in History class asked "Why are there so many Africans in Africa?"

And this one happened in my chemistry class, There was some talking about how my sister is dating the baseball coach and all of a sudden this one blonde girl goes "Wait (insert my real name) is pregnant?" .....I'm a guy so it was terribly funny.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

SUPER_BLONDE_GUY

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 03, 2007, 03:54:27 PM
I heard this one kid in my school, in History class asked "Why are there so many Africans in Africa?"

And this one happened in my chemistry class, There was some talking about how my sister is dating the baseball coach and all of a sudden this one blonde girl goes "Wait (insert my real name) is pregnant?" .....I'm a guy so it was terribly funny.
...:D Wooowww.... Some people can be so stupid!

Termanian_Knight

Lulz, that reminds me of the time I put tin foil in the school microwave. :D

At least nothing exploded. :P