News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver started to go back to the ship when he realized that Solon wasn't with him. He turned around and saw Solon sitting on the beach. "What's on your mind?" He asked.

((You know what's interesting? Unlike some other RPs, we actually have a goal, and our RP will end at a point in time. Just thought about sharing that bit of information))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Maybe this will be like LoZ and have sidequests :P. Another interesting fact is that I started this out as a fan fiction but turned it into an RP when I checked out the RP boards. I have the entire map of Vulcum worked out, but I've only digitilized 2/4 of it. ))

"I'm appointing you my official second in case I die," Solon informed him before walking off and out of sight into the maze of markets in Crescent Island.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas knocks on a door, then stands there waiting for a few minutes. When it opens...

"Hey," Jas says grinning.

She's immediately pulled into a hug, and goes inside laughing.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((However, you did say that in this RP we would not leave the country of Slander. You could, though, create a new RP that takes place in a different part of Vulcum. Btw, wouldn't that be 1/2? :P))

Harver quickly followed Solon. "Woah! No need to get all grim. We should use this opportunity to relax. After all, we have the Gem of Emit. As long as we know this, we still have hope."

20fan

Kai saw Solon and Harver on the beach he walked off the ship to talk to them, Sara followed.

THEBIRD

((Well, there are going to be four sections, but yeah, 1/2 works, too. And I could make a new RPG after this about a new country of Vulcum... But, don't you think that might be overdoing it? I mean, I think people would get tired of this RP series xD.))

"Do you want to be second in command or not? If not, I'll be happy to give the position to Jas," Solon snapped, swiping an apple from one of the market stands and taking a bite into it. He continued walking down the path, pushing people out of his way as he went. "People are going to die. I'll need a second in command." He finished simply, remembering a dream he had long ago that he had forgotten about.

20fan

"Hey Wait up" Kai ran towards them.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sits in the kitchen of her parents' house, telling them about some of the things that happened, but not all the details.

"You said you was with other people," Jas' mom puts the shrimp she started making for them in the oil on the stove for frying. "Where are they?"

"Meh, they're probably sick of me," Jas shrugs. "So I let them do whatever until we leave again."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver sighed. "Fine, I'll take the job. But please, stop being so glum! It's putting a damper on the rest of our spirits!"

THEBIRD

Being home again triggered something old in Solon. "Hey Kai," he greeted, turning around. His mind was already planning his next big robbery. "And I'm not glum, Harver, I'm just being practical. If I die, I don't need you and Kai fighting over what plan to use. Anyway, I gotta go." He finished, heading down an alley and disappearing through one of his special routes. Time to rob this joint!

((I just realized, if all the baddies teamed up, they would have 3 stones against 1 gem 0_0... We are getting our asses kicked xD.))

20fan

"What are you guys talking about"

Light

((Though, I think we have one of the more stronger gems. Time is a big faction. And Zaronn teaming up with the Dead Men? Not likely. =P))

Harver gave Solon a slight wave goodbye, and turned to Kai. "Nothing." He said. "Solon just made me second in command. How's your sister?" He asked, wanting to change the subject.

20fan

"Shes behind me, and you second in command" Kai began laughing

Light

"What's so funny?" Harver asked, starting to have a bit of an attitude. He REALLY didn't like Kai.

20fan

"you may be smart, but you can't fight"