News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

ZGDK Needs Yet Another New Sig

Started by ZGDK, December 01, 2007, 01:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZGDK

I want something from Metroid Prime. How about Samus fighting Metroid Prime? And if it isn't too much trouble can someone also make me an avatar with Fire Mario and Ice Mario in it please? Thanks.

The Seventh

Don't worry about the avatar, ZGDK, I got a whole thread dedicated to making... AVATARS!

Since this is a requested avatar, I will have no problem making this one exclusive for YOU!

I'll PM it to you when it is complete.

Sigs, on the other hand, I don't do to well on... as you can tell, I can't do those special effects... AT ALL!
meh

The Seventh

Quote from: ZGDK on December 01, 2007, 02:49:46 PM
Thanks.
Only thing is... expect it within a week, since:
Tomorrow: I'm going hunting
Monday through friday: School

I might not that much time, okay?
meh

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ZGDK

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 01, 2007, 04:34:04 PM
Want me to make you another ::)

Yes please, but make a real one this time. I can't belive I fel for THIS. *points down*

Zovistograt

Quote from: ZGDK on December 01, 2007, 05:03:15 PM

Yes please, but make a real one this time. I can't belive I fel for THIS. *points down*
all my sigs that aren't expressly about something I love (or an anime) are like that, sorry
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ZGDK

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 02, 2007, 03:54:37 PM
Quote from: ZGDK on December 01, 2007, 05:03:15 PM

all my sigs that aren't expressly about something I love (or an anime) are like that, sorry

What? So they're all like this? You're fired! Next!