News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Mostly Sane Weremafia - Day 2. Deadline is Friday 11 PM EST

Started by Thirdkoopa, July 30, 2011, 10:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

So_So_Man

jnfs2014

Rayquarian

"Hey, let's get Turok," said Kayo, walking up to Turok.

"Yeah, he didn't vote yesterday," So So Man replied, as he placed himself behind Turok, so he couldn't run.

"I don't have
any problem with this," said J, covering Turok's side.

"Wait guys, don't lynch me! If you do...the vampires...they'll
destroy us all!"  Vampires...did Turok hit his head or something?

"Stop talking nonsense and get to dieing," J shouted. 

The three dragged Turok to the noose.  He resisted as much as possible, struggling to break loose of their grip, but he was easily overpowered by the other three.  They tied him up quickly, and wasted no time dropping Turok's body, leaving him for dead.

"Hey, what's that?" J was pointing at something that had fell off of Turok's corpse.  Kayo bent down and picked it up off the ground.

"A piece of garlic...it looks like he really was afraid of vampires," said Kayo.  "Hey So So, do you remember anything to do with vampires lately?"

"No I...well I don't remember much of anything, to tell the trut-"

Just then, a loud noise rang out from behind So So Man.  Something drove through So So Man's face, crushing it instantly; he dropped to the ground, dead.  Standing behind him with an evil-looking grin and a shotgun...was J, growling like a mad wolf, even though he was clearly still human.

"J, it was you?"  Kayo pulled out a silver gun and pointed it straight at J's head.  "Well, you at least won't be taking me down!"  Kayo pulled the trigger...but nothing happened.

"Huh?  Wait...well fu-"

*BOOM*

And then Kayo died.

Turok - Village Shrink was lynched Day 3!
So_So_Man - Village Amnesiac had his head blown off in endgame!
Kayo - Wolf Hunter had his head blown off in endgame!
J - Mafia Bulletproff survived to endgame and won, along with KJ!

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Kayo on August 14, 2011, 06:21:10 PM
I'm seriously calling this rigged.
Mod notes:
-The entire game was a Inadvertent Mountainous game meaning that all of your roles, unfortunately, did nothing upon targetting.
-The Amnesiac does nothing.
-The Seer's Apprentice doesn't work because there's no cop.
-The Switch is blank
-The Village Shrink doesn't work because there's no Cults.
-The Wolf Hunter doese nothing because he's a Blank Vigilante who's out of bullets
-The Necromancer doesn't work because there's no usable roles
-The Bulletproof doesn't work because there's no other roles that can actually Nightkill.

y;
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

jnfs2014

Kayo

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on August 14, 2011, 07:15:45 PM
Mod notes:
-The entire game was a Inadvertent Mountainous game meaning that all of your roles, unfortunately, did nothing upon targetting.
-The Amnesiac does nothing.
-The Seer's Apprentice doesn't work because there's no cop.
-The Switch is blank
-The Village Shrink doesn't work because there's no Cults.
-The Wolf Hunter doese nothing because he's a Blank Vigilante who's out of bullets
-The Necromancer doesn't work because there's no usable roles
-The Bulletproof doesn't work because there's no other roles that can actually Nightkill.

y;
>bulletproof doesn't work

>it worked

Seriously I can't see how me and So So both died at once.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Kayo on August 14, 2011, 10:13:22 PM
>bulletproof doesn't work

>it worked

Seriously I can't see how me and So So both died at once.
All of your shots were blank.

As for how you both died? It was a 3 v 1 situation; We even said "If you don't lynch scum today you lose", J sends in a kill on either you or So_So after the Turok lynch, there's not really much after that.

Granted I didn't get to really do as much as I'd like to regardless of inadvertent mountainous (Which yes, we're well aware it was a dick idea) or not due to the number of people... and the lack of the wolves sending in a kill on Night 1 was... well yeah.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Kayo

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on August 15, 2011, 02:40:00 AM
All of your shots were blank.

As for how you both died? It was a 3 v 1 situation; We even said "If you don't lynch scum today you lose", J sends in a kill on either you or So_So after the Turok lynch, there's not really much after that.

Granted I didn't get to really do as much as I'd like to regardless of inadvertent mountainous (Which yes, we're well aware it was a dick idea) or not due to the number of people... and the lack of the wolves sending in a kill on Night 1 was... well yeah.
Even though I tried to kill J on the first night role, how come it took until today for that to actually happen?
[move][/move]