News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Adventures with Gregg Casey.

Started by Kilroy, November 29, 2008, 02:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

"Alright, if you're going to learn how to battle, you're gonna have to learn from experience. This little creature here is Cuddles. She's just a hologram being emitted by my thoughts, so I control her completely. This tutorial is very high tech, HUD and all. Don't worry, I'll guide you every step of the way."

"Your adventure's battles will be turn based. The reason has yet to be determined, but that doesn't matter now. Let's check out your stats."

"Er..." You reply, weakly.

"You don't know how to check your stats!?!?!?" "No, I'm sorry..."

"Why, it's so simple!"

"My God, these are pathetic! You haven't even picked a class yet! Dear lord, this is going to be harder than I thought..."
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ThePowerOfOne

I don't trust the PI.

He looks like a crack whore.

Kilroy

Quote from: Phaze on December 01, 2008, 06:15:03 PM
I don't trust the PI.

He looks like a crack whore.
PS is gone, along with your bear, and you can't go anywhere without the PI, seeing as you're in his imagination or some poop like that.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Kilroy

"Mr. Casey, I've pulled out the class selection kit, and you can pick which class you want now."

The PI hands you a piece of paper with 6 descriptions, and next to each description is a plastic box with a pill inside.

"Alcoholic: The Alcoholic, as the name states, is addicted to Alcohol. He has a special stat called "Drunkenness". Drunkenness is needed to survive. If you run low on Drunkenness, you will take the status of WITHDRAWAL. During WITHDRAWAL, you cannot select an attack, and you will do random things. If you become too drunk, you may pass out for a few turns, or even die. Drunkenness must be maintained at a certain level (given when you become an Alcoholic)."

"Man of Science: You've been blinded with science! The Man of Science is extremely good at concocting things with common objects. If you gave him tape and a pillow, he'd turn it into a blueish liquid that set things on gray fire, because the Man of Science is just that cool. The Man of Science has his own special stat called "INTELLIGENCE". Intelligence, like Drunkenness, needs to be maintained in order for you to attack. Unlike Drunkenness, however, there is no such thing as "Too Much Intelligence". The more intelligent you get during battle, the stronger chemicals and explosives you can make!"

"Roleplayer: The Roleplayer is a man who had played Dungeons and Dragons in his younger years, but has evolved from Roleplaying to LARPing. In fact, he can LARP so well, he can use the abilities of whatever he transforms into! The Roleplayer has a special stat that acts almost identical to the Man of Science's Intelligence. The stat is called "IMAGINATIVITY". The more Imaginativity you have, the better you can transform into things, and the more things you can transform into!"

"Musician: The Musician thinks he is amazing at music in general. It's like narcissism, but he's in love with his music instead of himself. The Musician will kill most enemies his level in one hit, but, this comes at a cost. Rather than having Health, the Musician has Ego. If the Musician's Ego runs out, he runs away from the battle, crying, and you cannot bring him back until the battle is over. The Musician has very low ego until he is very high level (When he thinks he's a worldwide phenomenon like Led Zeppelin or Sliced bread or something.)"

"FPS Pro: This guy is better than you at any First-Person Shooter. So good, in fact, it transfers to his skills in real life. He can pick up any gun, and kill anything with it. The problem is, wherever he goes, people he refers to as "Ammofags" follow. Ammofags run around, just picking up ammo to piss others off. Normally, Ammofags will pick up ammo, then die almost instantaneously. This will occasionally happen when you're healing, too. Because Ammofags exist, the FPS Pro has the "Ammo" stat. Obviously, when the gun is fired, the Ammo goes down. When he reloads, there is a chance that an Ammofag will come and steal your ammo. This is a very challenging class, but if Ammofags come enough, well, let's just say you won't like the FPS Pro when he gets mad off."

"Private Eye: This was the Problem Sleuth's class. As a Private Eye, you are extremely fast, but very weak. You normally have to equip yourself with a weapon, seeing as you have no MAGICS as a Private Eye, only TACTICS (i.e. SLEUTH DIPLOMACY, which was what the PS was doing when trying to prove how badass he is). The Problem Sleuth has his own stat, known as "COOL". You have to keep your Cool as a Private Eye. If you run out of Cool, you go berserk and kill anything in your path, allies or enemies. If you have too much Cool, you will kill your party members, just because you think you're awesome enough to fight the enemies yourself. This is another difficult class, seeing as most of your moves will bring your Coolness level waaaay up."

"Medic: A Medic does what he's supposed to do. He heals, and that is specifically what he is made for. Don't underestimate him, though. He can give you AIDS faster than you can say "Anal Rapage". The Medic has no special stat. He is only equipped with healing supplies and a few poison syringes for self-defense. Oh, and a Bonesaw, because he's badass and poop. NOTE: Side-effects may include a intercourse ing awesome German accent.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

ThePowerOfOne

Ridley

Paper Back Writer!!!! Um how about Private Eye.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Spam

Silverhawk79

FPS Pro.
also stop ripping off mspaint adventures whine whine

Kilroy

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 02, 2008, 08:38:36 AM
also stop ripping off mspaint adventures whine whine
I e-mailed him about it and he said "sure why not link me when it gets big ok"

I'll screenshot it later.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ThePowerOfOne

Why does nobody like the Medic? You can give people AIDS! AND you have a intercourse ing awesome German accent!

Red

I'm gonna say Man of Science, just to go against the crowd. And you can intercourse ing blow people up.