Main Menu

Adventures with Gregg Casey.

Started by Kilroy, November 29, 2008, 02:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

We should have our own characters.

Kilroy

MAYJ0R SP01L3RZ

[spoiler=omg]Eventually, one person of each class that wasn't picked will join the party[/spoiler]
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

Quote from: Byte on December 02, 2008, 03:59:27 PM
MAYJ0R SP01L3RZ

[spoiler=omg]Eventually, one person of each class that wasn't picked will join the party[/spoiler]
Teh PWN's!

Kilroy

The public has decided, and Gregg Casey will go FPS Pro.

"Mr. PI, I have decided! I will be going FPS pro!"

"Um, ok, just swallow the pill."

You look at the FPS Pro pill. It's the size of a12 oz. can of soda.

"Er, Mr. PI I-"

"Hey, you want to be FPS Pro, you have to stuff all of the poop that those fags have gone through inside."

You reluctantly swallow the pill whole. It goes down surprisingly easy, when suddenly, pain courses through your entire body.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHDSHFDKBSJCFKJLDHFKJLDWABFEWIUOQRYFH2IUBRO3428P7U32O1IKJRDHPASHFCLA" you scream in pain.

"Oh, wow, never seen that happen before..." The PI says with a nervous guffaw.

You finish your transformation.

"Er, PI, is there a mirror around hERE?" Your voice squeaks in a pubescent manner. PI laughs quietly, while saying "Here, I have one right here."

The PI pulls a mirror from nowhere and shows you, still laughing. "I must warn you, it is a bit... humorous..."

"OH FUCK WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME AAAAAAAAH." Your voice squeaked again. What the hell is happening? You seem to have... grown sunglasses, they make you look absolutely intercourse tarded. You have a shirt on that says "MY OTHER RIDE IS A GHOST LOL", and you have gained weight. A looooooooot of weight. Your skin is so pale from not going out into the sunlught, and you are wearing shorts that are much too tight for you. You also have a red cape on for some reason. But the looks aren't what you got. You now can pick up any weapon that has appeared in any FPS, and know how to use it, and use it well.

"PI I DON'T WANT THIS ;-;" You somehow express an emoticon through words, you also happen to squeak while doing this.

"It's too late, taking more than one pill will intercourse  you up. Let's go check out your stats, I'll also get out the FPS Pro Tutorial."
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Kilroy

"Now that's more like it! Now, to explain how an FPS pro works. Your father was a big D&D player in his younger age, and you inherit basic dice rolling abilities from him. Your TACTICS require DICE ROLLS. Two D10's will be rolled, and those two numbers plus your attack will show you your damage. ROLL DOUBLES FOR A CRITICAL HIT (x2), GET ALL THREE VALUES THE SAME FOR A SUPER CRITICAL (x3). Now, about Ammofags. There's no way to prevent them, so you're going to have to get used to them. Just don't go batpoop on everyone, ok?"
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

Kilroy

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 02, 2008, 05:00:35 PM
other people nao.
The PI glares at you "Impatient little bastard, eh? Well, I don't have all the party members gathered up, but I do have the Roleplayer. His name is  Theophilus Arsenio, although he likes to call himself Ichaiasy when he roleplays, so that will be his name in the menu."

"He's just a stick figure..."

"Ah, this is just to protect my identity. Didn't you read the Roleplayer's description? I can do whatever the hell I want. I'm not quite a high enough level to do ANYTHING, technically. I can do this, and most human-like features. Oh, and birds. Birds are easy." Ichaiasy has a very deep voice, but you assume it's because he can change that too."

"Well, you two run along now." The PI insists.

"Er, what do we do...?"

"Oh, right. Just head out for now, and take this."

The PI gives you a PDA-like object.

"I'll send you missions on that."

And you've been kicked out of his imagination. You're in DICK'S BAR AND GRILL. What now?
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kilroy

You and Ichaiasy go inside, and order two beers.

"Oh, please, no beer for me. I'll just take a Bawls, please."

"Actually, make it two Bawls." You don't know why you want a Bawls rather than a beer, maybe the FPS Pro personality is getting to your head...
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

Ask theater bartender for Level up chips.

Kilroy

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 02, 2008, 05:49:32 PM
Ask theater bartender for Level up chips.
The bartender giggles and says "Level Up Chips? HAHA! That's the best one I've heard in a while!"
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

Kilroy

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 02, 2008, 05:52:27 PM
How about Ammo?
"Kid, this is a BAR AND GRILL, not a intercourse ing FUCKING-HUGE-ASS-WASTE-OF-SPACE-WAL-MART."
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014