News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

A Fight to Remember

Started by THEBIRD, May 31, 2009, 02:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kierou

Robert followed after Z, not really thinking about it.

Shujinco2

"Fine... I'll come."

Jake ran to over to where shade, X and Prospekt were. "But this better be worth my time!"

Jake ate the rest of his pancaked rat and left the base.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark walked off the ferry and onto the island. Now...where is everyone else right now?
---------------------
David continued to sit there waiting. "David sees that they will come. Yes, David will soon leave..."

jnfs2014

Chris chuckled, waiting until they left, that is, until he noticed Jason.
"Jason! Bro! Come over here man!" Chris said, excited.

Jason had just arrived in the sewer, hoping that no one would notice him. He was wrong.

"Jason! Bro! Come over here man!" he heard Chris say.
"Hey...Chris."
"So you followed my advice and decided to kill more humans."
"Chris, look. This is just a trial run. I don't know what I wanna do. That's why I came here."
"Dude, you should stay. I gotta introduce ya to the whole crew!"

Magnum

'Well that makes like, a lot of people. I think we're ready Mr. Leader' James thought to Z as he began to get the buzz in his head again. "Well that's a pain. Don't have many left," he said to himself as he grabbed a bottle from his pocket. He opened it and grabbed a small, green pill from it and downed it quick. "A pill a day keeps the buzz away. Thanks, Doc Tak. I miss ya," was all he said as he put the top back on and put the bottle in his pocket.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Spam

"Well then to the boat!"
((Sorry about that just getting back into RPGing...))

Shujinco2

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 08, 2009, 02:19:42 PM
Chris chuckled, waiting until they left, that is, until he noticed Jason.
"Jason! Bro! Come over here man!" Chris said, excited.

Jason had just arrived in the sewer, hoping that no one would notice him. He was wrong.

"Jason! Bro! Come over here man!" he heard Chris say.
"Hey...Chris."
"So you followed my advice and decided to kill more humans."
"Chris, look. This is just a trial run. I don't know what I wanna do. That's why I came here."
"Dude, you should stay. I gotta introduce ya to the whole crew!"
((Ha, none of our characters have introduced ourselves yet.))

Jake pushed Chris out of the way. "So... your name's Jason!" He said, taking Jason by the hand and shaking vigorously. He looked over to chris. "And your Chris I guess! I'm Jake. Jake Rion. Nice to meet you!" He said with an incredibly large grin.

jnfs2014

((Lol, wut?))

Both Jason and Chris shook Jake's hand.

"Wait," Jason said, looking at Chris. "If he had to introduce himself, that means you didn't know him!"
"Um....err...that might be true Jason, but I...wanted them to introduce themselves!"

Shujinco2

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 09, 2009, 09:42:54 AM
((Lol, wut?))

Both Jason and Chris shook Jake's hand.

"Wait," Jason said, looking at Chris. "If he had to introduce himself, that means you didn't know him!"
"Um....err...that might be true Jason, but I...wanted them to introduce themselves!"
((None of us did. Jake came in, X broke the TV, I killed a Rat, Shade came in, you came in, and now we're on our way to rescue David. But none of us introduced eachother. :P ))

jnfs2014

((I know that. Chris just gets ahead of himself.))

"So....um....Jake! Yeah, that's it. Jake....Where's X at?" Chris questioned.

THEBIRD

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 08, 2009, 10:25:02 PM
'Well that makes like, a lot of people. I think we're ready Mr. Leader' James thought to Z as he began to get the buzz in his head again. "Well that's a pain. Don't have many left," he said to himself as he grabbed a bottle from his pocket. He opened it and grabbed a small, green pill from it and downed it quick. "A pill a day keeps the buzz away. Thanks, Doc Tak. I miss ya," was all he said as he put the top back on and put the bottle in his pocket.
Before answering James, Z's thoughts carried towards David's brother, Mark. 'Hello Mark, please make yourself at home. Jas is here to accompany you. A few fellow of the participants and I are going to be out for a bit. We should be back by morning.' Z failed to mention what they were doing, and decided keeping Mark out of the business for now would be the best choice.

"Yes," Z replied to James. He was already on the boat, along with the others who decided to come. He sat down and began operating the boat, their destination for shore.
---
"I'm right here," grunted X. "If you guys are coming, then come already! If anyone doesn't know what we are doing, have someone else explain." X didn't wait another moment. He typed in the code for his steel door and climbed out of the sewers.

Anarchy_Jas

By now, Jas had made her way inside the mansion. She looks down at her blood-stained clothes, then around. "It'd be nice if I knew where to go..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Mark listened to the voice and then saw the large building. "Wow...the voice in my head sure has a nice place..." He then began his way there.

Anarchy_Jas

'He could have at least told me where exactly in this place to go. Geeze, can I get a map or a tour guide or something?' Jas wanders through the halls of the building. "Damn it..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Mark walked up to the door and knocked on it...No answer. He tried a second time...still no answer. So, he decided to let himself in.