News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// And I almost typed Shaelyn instead of Nerina. xD

IC// "It's a sailboat, silly." she remarked, but still with her emotionless tone. The two made their way down to the bottom of the staircase, and almost instantly, Mika had stopped shivering. Nerina reached up to her shoulder with her gloved hand and petted the kitten gently to calm her. Then, as the two approached the boat, she started up her factual information yet again. "You know sailboats propell themselves right? All we do is steer at the front of the boat. A compass should be there for us. All we have to do is head South."

Dr.Hobo2

He finally got to the top out of breath. He then looked over at the land past the wall. "Woah! Now I know why they made it so tall. the view is great up here!" He surveyed the land around him. "I wonder if there will be any visitors toda-"

"Get your fresh fruit here! Fresh fruit!" Said a man pushing a cart full of fruits.

Just then, Monlithos realized how hungry he was and remembered he still had some money. "Oh, I'll have some!" He grabbed some fruits and paid the man. He then sat down and started eating the food. Yeah, somebody should come soon. Maybe we could go on some sort of adventure together...But probably not.

Fell

"Alright then. Let's go!" He said as they climbed into the boat.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

"All right." Nerina responded, stepping up onto the boat after her brother. She untied the rope that connected the boat to the harbor, and felt the perfect wind begin to propell the boat south. The start of the movement of the boat startled her for a moment, but she eventually calculated the ebb and flow of the water and planned her steps carefully according to the rocking of the boat.

Nerina made her way over to the steering wheel at the front of the boat, which was connected to a propellor at the bottom, a broad board standing vertically beneath the boat to adjust the direction of the boat. The compass was situated on top of a barrel right next to the steering wheel, and was pointing backwards towards the North Pole, signifying that they were headed in the right direction.

"Ba Sing Se isn't that far away. If I can use my water bending to propell us faster, we may be able to get there in less than a half hour." Nerina stated.

Fell

"You think you can do that? I mean, your good enough at water bending to do that now?"

FearItself

"No, I'm not good enough, but it doesn't hurt to try." Nerina replied, letting go of the steering wheel for a moment. She focused her concentration on the water behind the boat, leaning forward and reaching her hands back, looking as if she were skiing almost. She then waved her hands forward, and surely enough, the water behind the boat pushed against the back of the boat slightly. Realizing it was working to some extent, she repeated the movement, being more effective with the movement of her hands, and propelling the boat faster. It was an amatuer technique, but then again, she had never used her powers before. She made sure to keep an eye on the compass, which didn't seem to be changing because the board steering the boat wouldn't move unless the steering wheel turned.

Fell

Turaga sat there watching his sister propel the boat. He was impressed. I'm going to have to try out my water bending sometime.

FearItself

Ooc// I'm doing a timeskip, I'm already bored with this boat, lol.

IC// Fairly soon, the towering wall of Ba Sing Se came into her view. Realizing how well she had controlled the boat, it gave Nerina a sudden boost of confidence that allowed her to move the boat even faster. The waves propelling the boat came more rapidly, and as soon as she felt they were close enough to the dock at Ba Sing Se, she stopped waterbending, and steered the slow sailboat into harbor.

That was.. quick. she thought as she stepped off of the boat, tieing the rope tha that had secured the boat to the Water Tribe's docks now around the dock of a Ba Sing Se port. Nerina stood on the wooden dock, impressed by her surroundings, and then looked over to her brother, waiting for him to get off the boat as well. Mika mewed as if supporting what she felt her master was implying, mewing to get Turaga to hurry up.

Fell

"Woah! That went by quickly." Turaga said as he got out of the boat. Taking his stuff with him. He looked at his surroundings. He was awestruck by everything he saw.

FearItself

"I know, the Earth Kingdom is fascinating." Nerina said as she turned around and viewed what her brother was viewing. "And the best part is, we don't have to wear our coats here. It's fairly mild here year-round. I wonder why, if these two are so close, that they get the good weather, and we're on an iceberg." she remarked, with maybe a hint of sarcasm, but no more than just a hint. Showing emotion wasn't her style.

Fell

"Yeah, it's almost unfair.... Well, what now?" Turaga said.

Ooc// GAH! I just typed Martin again! Too much of "The inside job" I guess. xP

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos sighed. How typical. Nerina had run off with some crazy plan and Turaga was gullible enough to believe her. Obviously they hadn't thought about anyone else. Luckily they brought the cat. Of course they wouldn't bring food, but what could he do about it? They were probably at Ba Sing Se. He certainly wasn't telling anyone.

FearItself

"What now?" Nerina repeated, as if she were offended by the fact that Turaga had failed to pick up on something she had just said. "We take off our coats and enjoy the warmth." she added, smiling just a slight bit as she took off her coat and let her short-sleeved, slimming female Water Tribe outfit show. The belt she had on, with her waterbending "supplies," was on this layer, so she didn't take it off when she had taken off her coat. She threw her coat behind her, which landed in an empty barrel in their boat. How convenient.

"Now, I guess we can go stock up on food... So much for starving ourselves." Nerina remarked with, again, the slightest of sarcasm.

Fell

Ooc// i forgot about the whole, "coat" thing. XD

Ic// Turaga took off his coat, and threw it on the boat. It missed the barrel. "Uh...Oops....." he chuckled slightly.

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos had finished his fruits and was watching over the wall. He noticed a boat at the dock that usually wasn't there. (He usually hangs out here so he knew most of the boats that came and went.) Hm...I guess there are some visitors coming.