News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

"Nice one." Nerina remarked, though not letting a chuckle pass her lips. She looked to her brother Turaga and then, fairly soon, she began walking towards the one visible entrance into Ba Sing Se that she could see. It was surrounded by guards, but she knew that they would let anyone that wasn't a firebender in.

Dr.Hobo2

you know, I suppose I'll give them a warm welcome to Ba Sing Se once they enter. With that, he made a boulder push out from the side of the wall and he rode down it. "Wow. It's a whole lot easier to push this thing down than up!" He said motioning his arms down with the boulder.

Fell

Turaga followed his sister towards the gates. Woah...There's alot of guards....

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Bored, Xanthos decided to follow his siblings. He wemt and got a boat, sped it with his own awateur bending, and sped off to Ba Sing Se.

FearItself

Nerina passed by the guards, giving them a wave. They were actually more tolerant now than they had been, or so her father had said on their last visit. The guards could recognize the two of them by their similarities from their father and mother. Their parents were regarded as heroes, as were their uncle and aunt-in-law. The guards didn't do nothing but surprisingly smile as Nerina and Turaga made their way into Ba Sing Se.

I've never met an Earthbender before... It would be nice if I could meet some fellow benders here around my age. Nerina though to herself as she stopped to take a look at the city around her.

Dr.Hobo2

And almost exactly on cue of Nerina's thought, Monlithos jumped right in front of them. "Hello, I'm Monlithos and I bet by my devishly good looks *wink* you can tell who's son I am!" He said with an over arrogant smile.

Fell

"Hi!" Turaga said to the guards. As he walked inside, a strange young man came infront of them. "Woah! Ummm......I don't know?"

FearItself

"Oh goodness... Don't tell me... Cousin Monlithos?" Nerina remarked slightly, looking to the strikingly-familiar face with a very slight grin. She crossed her arms, looking towards the rather spinning image of her uncle.

Dr.Hobo2

"That's right! I'm-...Wait...Cousin?" He said just as clueless as his father would. He then looked at Nerina again. "Oh! You are my cousin." He said blushing being so embarased not to recognize family.

FearItself

"Your dad is my mother's brother. My mother is Katara, that means your father is Sokka. Right?" Nerina commented, trying to make sure she was right. She didn't want to begin calling this guy family unless she was sure, but he did look like her uncle a lot, it was sort of creepy.

Ooc// I gotta go for now.  :robotsad:

Fell

Ooc// See ya Fear.  :robotsad:

Ic// "Oh! Now, I recognize you! Nice to see you!"

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos sooned arrived at Ba Sing Se. He remembered his aunt and uncle lived here and knew they were probably arguing again.Noticing the coats on the barrel, he realized that his siblings were already here. Suddenly, he saw a familiar face. He had forgotten about his cousin Monlithos as well. He was talking to Nerina and Turaga. Great. He walked over to his siblings and cousin and gave a simple, "Hi."

gamemasterdevil

Farnor hid behind a couple crates on the dock, watching the newcomers..and interesting bunch.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

Ooc// I made an avatar of my character. Here it is.

Pretend the dog on his head is a squirrel. xD

Transient Link

ooc/ so you guys going to be making an appearance in the town sq im going to be in?

Ken walked to the town square for some good ol earth kingdom ramen

ken walked through the tent and sat down on the stool

chef: so what can I get you today ken?

"um lets go with todays special"

chef: coming right up

soooooo board wish something decent would happen in this town