News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

"Hey, Xanthos.. Sorry for leaving you behind." Nerina said, rubbing the back of her neck with slight embarassment. She had practically forgotten about her other brother. Mika meowed at Xanthos to say hello to him.

"Hey guys, let's all get something to eat in the Town Square." she suggested, but it sounded more like an order. She tended to like keeping the order in things, no matter what it may have been. Nerina heard a mew from Mika in approval, knowing that every market in every nation had some pet food. "I guess we can stay here in Ba Sing Se for a while, just to get used to the warmer climate. And I want to meet some of the natives here, the Earth Kingdom is very interesting."

Ooc// Just imagine my character as Katara but with slightly-tan skin and the hairstyle of the girl in the picture I posted as my character's appearance, if you can visualize that. I may draw my character sometime to get a better appearance for her.

Fell

"Hey Xanthos! Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Turaga followed them.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// Am I the only one that sees brown links? xP

IC// "Good, 'cause I'm going with or without you guys this time." Nerina remarked with a slight bit of sarcasm, giving the group a wave before she started to walk further into the city. Expecting them to want to catch up, she didn't walk too fast, in fact, she walked quite casually, her arms crossed as if not impressed by the city but in fact she was in awe. It intruiged her most to meet people that lived here.

Fell

"Psh. Alright then! Fine, do you know any good places around here Monlithos?" Turaga inquired.

Triforce_Luigi

Not wanting toget leet behind again, Xanthos followed after the group. He admired the architechture of the city as he walked.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 17, 2007, 01:42:56 PM
"Psh. Alright then! Fine, do you know any good places around here Monlithos?" Turaga inquired.
"Actually, I'd say that everything around here is good but the town square is probably the best place to go." He said starting to follow Nerina.

Fell

"Okay, thanks!" Turaga headed for the town square.

FearItself

Nerina let her head tilt back as she walked, admiring the tall and fortified structures of all of the buildings that lined the town square. There were streets upon streets of people selling food on their carts, some good and some not so good, but it was easy to tell which person it was best to buy from.

Dad doesn't like meat, so I don't really like it either.. I guess I'll look for some cabbage or berries or something.. Nerina thought to herself as she browsed some of the carts. They do have some sit-in eating places hear too though, inside the buildings. Maybe that would be more convenient.

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos was looking around the place when he spotted Nerina. "Oh hey! Wait up for me!" He started running to catch up with his cousin.

Fell

Turaga was walking around the town square. He admired all of the beautiful buildings and structures.

He found the market, and started browsing.

Ooc// I gotta get off. My sister NEEDS to get on.  ::)

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos followed Nerina and Monlithos. He did not care where he ate, but the area was unfamiliar and uncomfortable.

FearItself

Nerina stopped, hearing the call of her cousin who wanted to catch up. She had been walking slow to allow them to catch up, but apparantly she wasn't walking slow enough. As she stopped, coincidentally, her eye caught sight of a local pub, which wasn't really a bar, more or less a restaurant, that seemed to be fairly well-off (Wherever Marluxia is eating, this is the place she sees).

"Hey, about this place? It seems okay." she asked the group as she turned around to face them. Sheesh, they were slow.

Dr.Hobo2

"Actually, this is a pretty good place. Let's go in, I haven't eaten here in a while anyways." He said.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor followed the group. These people didn't seem bad..maybe he could make some friends - something he didn't have at the moment because he had to keep his identity hidden.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos thought it seemed likd a good place. And besides, who doesn't like ramen?